H100i R2 Midi

I'm not sure what the best config is to install the NF-F12's in the H100i. Should the fans be on top of or below the radiator? Also, should I plug the fans into corsairs fan connector or the 4 pin on my motherboard?

Thanks

Have it as pull (fans up against the case) so when you come to clean the dust out of it you don't have to remove the fans.

Here's a video of Linus explaining it:

And about the second question, if you have an asus motherboard with fan xpert 2 just plug them straight to the motherboard and control all your fans in one place, if you don't you would be better off with pluging them to the h100i and controlling via corsair link software. 

Build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/47209-my-350d/#entry625528

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

Silverstone Tek PP07 Cable Sleeving I Asus Xonar STX 

Have it as pull (fans up against the case) so when you come to clean the dust out of it you don't have to remove the fans.

And about the second question, if you have an asus motherboard with fan xpert 2 just plug them straight to the motherboard and control all your fans in one place, if you don't you would be better off with pluging them to the h100i and controlling via corsair link software. 

Ok thanks. 

How am I supposed to mount this to the case. Do I just use one screw and take it through the case and attach the fans to the radiator? If I screw in the fans first then it leaves no place for screws to mount to the case.

**actually just figured it out. There are two holes