• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mythicalbeast

mythicalbeast

Advanced Member

• 223 posts
  • LocationChristmas land

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

I pe-ordered BF4 as anny good battlefield fan, so I I obviusly have the China Rising DLC by now, BUT I somehow can't play it :( It says "BATTLEFIELD 4 - China Rising. You need to download and install this expantion pack" But i allready have. I have waited a few days to see if it worked out, but I have lost my patience. Please help

Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad! Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad!

#2 LancerBG

LancerBG

The surprisingly mediocre gamer

• 780 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

happening to lots of ppl. just hold your horses and wait. 

#3 Altecice

Altecice

That Scottish guy

• 2,912 posts
  • LocationAbove & Beyond

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

I also have premium and i cant even download China Rising soo count youself lucky. I am glad DICE decided to halt all other projects untill they sort BF4

If your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!

Please post full Hardware Specifications of your computer.(Including Power Supply!).

#4 sonarctica

sonarctica

Elitist

• 2,087 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

I pe-ordered BF4 as anny good battlefield fan, so I I obviusly have the China Rising DLC by now, BUT I somehow can't play it :( It says "BATTLEFIELD 4 - China Rising. You need to download and install this expantion pack" But i allready have. I have waited a few days to see if it worked out, but I have lost my patience. Please help

If you're not premium, you can't play it yet. Also, the new maps aren't very good so you're not missing much.

CPU - i5 2500k @ 5GHz GPU - EVGA GTX 780 Motherboard - ASRock z68 extreme3 gen3

RAM - 12GB of who knows what @ 1333MHz SSD - Samsung 830 128GB Case Corsair 650D

PSU - Corsair AX860i CPU Cooler - Corsair h100i HDD - WD 1TB

#5 JasonRoGo

JasonRoGo

Swiftie

• 1,710 posts
  • LocationThe Country that made CherryMX switches ;)

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

Do you have premium ?
If not then you have to wait till the 17th.

GPU: Asus GTX670 DCUII (core clock:1241Mhz) (memory clock:7008Mhz) CPU: i5 3570k 4,4Ghz RAM: Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600Mhz

#6 Ineko

Ineko

Potato

• 859 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

If you're not premium, you can't play it yet. Also, the new maps aren't very good so you're not missing much.

I only played about 50 hours on the vanilla maps and got really sick of them, I've already put about 30 hours into China Rising only servers and I'm enjoying myself much more than I was before.

#7 Fooshi

Fooshi

Now I am become cute, the destroyer of worlds

• 1,446 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

I've seen people complaining about the China Rising maps being too small and others whining about DICE "forgot BF also has infantry". Then again, this was on Battlelog. It's worse than Youtube. 

Also, as said before, if you do not have Premium, you'll have to wait until the 17th to play China Rising. Idk if that's the reason why you're getting this error, though. Try repairing the China Rising install (click BF4 > "!" > scroll down > right click > repair install)

Margaret Berger

#8 mythicalbeast

mythicalbeast

Advanced Member

• 223 posts
  • LocationChristmas land

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

I've seen people complaining about the China Rising maps being too small and others whining about DICE "forgot BF also has infantry". Then again, this was on Battlelog. It's worse than Youtube. 

Also, as said before, if you do not have Premium, you'll have to wait until the 17th to play China Rising. Idk if that's the reason why you're getting this error, though. Try repairing the China Rising install (click BF4 > "!" > scroll down > right click > repair install)

Stupid me :/ I did some research and everything pointed to that I would be able to play when premium members got it. But thanks, somehow :P Or as we say "takk for hjelpen"

• Fooshi likes this

#9 Erebus305

Erebus305

• 93 posts
  • LocationInside my computer

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

It makes no sense if I pay extra for the digital deluxe version that includes china rising am I not entitled to play it with premium members!? If I then decide to buy premium now im end up forking more due to the cost I bought the DD version SMH

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

#10 mythicalbeast

mythicalbeast

Advanced Member

• 223 posts
  • LocationChristmas land

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

It makes no sense if I pay extra for the digital deluxe version that includes china rising am I not entitled to play it with premium members!? If I then decide to buy premium now im end up forking more due to the cost I bought the DD version SMH

you just get it later, that's it, not a biggie

#11 JasonRoGo

JasonRoGo

Swiftie

• 1,710 posts
  • LocationThe Country that made CherryMX switches ;)

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

You can play it with premium members they just get it 2 weeks early.

GPU: Asus GTX670 DCUII (core clock:1241Mhz) (memory clock:7008Mhz) CPU: i5 3570k 4,4Ghz RAM: Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600Mhz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users