Can't join china rising server, though I have the DLC

mythicalbeast

I pe-ordered BF4 as anny good battlefield fan, so I I obviusly have the China Rising DLC by now, BUT I somehow can't play it :( It says "BATTLEFIELD 4 - China Rising. You need to download and install this expantion pack" But i allready have. I have waited a few days to see if it worked out, but I have lost my patience. Please help

happening to lots of ppl. just hold your horses and wait. 

I also have premium and i cant even download China Rising soo count youself lucky. I am glad DICE decided to halt all other projects untill they sort BF4

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I pe-ordered BF4 as anny good battlefield fan, so I I obviusly have the China Rising DLC by now, BUT I somehow can't play it :( It says "BATTLEFIELD 4 - China Rising. You need to download and install this expantion pack" But i allready have. I have waited a few days to see if it worked out, but I have lost my patience. Please help

If you're not premium, you can't play it yet. Also, the new maps aren't very good so you're not missing much.

Do you have premium ?

If not then you have to wait till the 17th.

RTX2070OC 

If you're not premium, you can't play it yet. Also, the new maps aren't very good so you're not missing much.

I only played about 50 hours on the vanilla maps and got really sick of them, I've already put about 30 hours into China Rising only servers and I'm enjoying myself much more than I was before.

I've seen people complaining about the China Rising maps being too small and others whining about DICE "forgot BF also has infantry". Then again, this was on Battlelog. It's worse than Youtube. 

Also, as said before, if you do not have Premium, you'll have to wait until the 17th to play China Rising. Idk if that's the reason why you're getting this error, though. Try repairing the China Rising install (click BF4 > "!" > scroll down > right click > repair install)

Stupid me :/ I did some research and everything pointed to that I would be able to play when premium members got it. But thanks, somehow :P Or as we say "takk for hjelpen"

It makes no sense if I pay extra for the digital deluxe version that includes china rising am I not entitled to play it with premium members!? If I then decide to buy premium now im end up forking more due to the cost I bought the DD version SMH

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

It makes no sense if I pay extra for the digital deluxe version that includes china rising am I not entitled to play it with premium members!? If I then decide to buy premium now im end up forking more due to the cost I bought the DD version SMH

you just get it later, that's it, not a biggie

You can play it with premium members they just get it 2 weeks early.

RTX2070OC