NZXT Kraken G10 - where to buy

LinusTech

FAIR WARNING - At the time of posting this product is not available yet, so those are just links to search results, but it's going to cost about $30.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1g8Qjt3

Amazon: http://geni.us/0Sey7k

The G10 from NZXT is one of those... little things. It just isn't that crazy of a concept and should have been done ages ago, but it took NZXT to just get in there and do it. I love these guys sometimes.

My excitement when I saw NZXT first post this on Facebook.

HHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Not surprised NZXT has made this

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

really wish they used it on a card that has an aftermarket cooler option so we can see if there is any point to this or if its like the cpu where an after market air cooler is just as good as aio in most cases.

at $30 I think its definitely worth it if you don't want to invest in a real loop

No temperature benchmarks? 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Linus/Luke, Thanks for sharing; I hadn't considered this type of solution. I won't be full out water cooling but this is easily possible.

Please do provide the temps on the R9 290 card if they're available!

Cheers.

is this a 2 or 3 slot design?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Ok, I have to get this and mod it a little bit, this is way to awesome. Omg! ^^ 

Linus should also mention it comes in three colours: white, black, red.

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html

He did mention that. 

is this a 2 or 3 slot design?

3 slot. You can see it in the video from Linus at the NZXT boot at computex here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUgzNUCYgGs

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Ok, I have to get this and mod it a little bit, this is way to awesome. Omg! ^^ 

He did mention that. 

3 slot. You can see it in the video from Linus at the NZXT boot at computex here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUgzNUCYgGs

i couldent quite tell if was 2 or 3

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Man, I do miss Dwood's design...

Glad he and NZXT made out a deal.

Is that fact?  I got two of his brackets for my 580's when he first started making them.  Would be nice to know that he was involved in the design of these. ;)

i couldent quite tell if was 2 or 3

Very easy to spot it to be 3. Look at the tumb screws for the PCI brackets at the case. I was more thinking it was 3,5/4 when I saw them first, but you can just count the tumb screws. The 1st card is using 3 screws. Then the 2nd card starts at the 4th one. So 3 slot it is.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

So this will not work on a Bitfenix Prodigy .

Im just sad now.

Awesome, now..

Which Noctua fan to replace the NZXT 92mm fan with?

And which 140mm closed loop single radiator to use with it?

I have a Define R4, and I want to put two 290's in there, along with this. (In the future..)

The tubes should reach the front intake, but I'm not sure which solutions will reach?

Thanks in advance guys!

Computer Case: Define R4 | CPU: FX8350 @ 4.4Ghz (1.35v) | Cooler: NH-D14 | MoBo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical (LP) 16GB 2000mhz CL9-T1 (1.5v) | PSU: RM1000 | SSD: 120GB 840 Evo | HDD: 2TB Barracuda | GPU: GTX 760 2GB (TwinFrozr)

Peripherals Keyboard: IBM Model M (Buckling Spring) | Mouse: Logitech M570 (Trackball) | Headset: SX-910A (Bluetooth)
Phone iOcean X7 | CPU: MT6589 @ 1.2Ghz (Stock) | Screen: 5" 1080P |---| Tablet Voyo A15 | CPU: Samsung Exynos 5250 @ 2.0Ghz (OC) | Screen: 11.6" 1080P