New gaming mouse and keyboard

Hey guys

I'm in the marked to get a new mouse and keyboard for gaming. I don't have a budget, so all options are available. I would like to get black or blackish color with blue or RGB led light (Will match the color scheme in my computer).

For the mouse I would like to get 6 or more side buttons, and it should be wired.

For the keyboard I would like to get mechanical one, haven't been able to test out the different types, but at the moment I was thinking browns or reds (Tell me what you use, and why :)). I would also like if there was dedicated media keys, and a volume wheel (Much like the great Linus :D).

The games I like to play is FPS and MMO, sometime RPG as well.

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

ducky shine 3 witha logitech g600 (best mouse ive ever tried/owned)

if u dont want the shine 3 the CM storm keyboards all sorts of options

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 has dedicated media keys and a volume wheel, while also offering MX Brown as option to Reds (Blues also available).

Mouse: Logitech G600, one of the Razer Naga variants or Corsair Vengeance M95. Check them out.

Keyboard: Ducky shine 3

Mouse: Miniox naos 5000, the best mouse in the world I dont care what anyone says about it, they are wrong. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll have to say that I really like the Corsair Vengeance K70 with the gunmetal color. It looks clean and simple, and just badass. As far as I can tell, there isn't a ducky shine 3 with a Nordic layout, I may be wrong. For the mouse I would really have loved a Razer Naga 2014 or Razer Nage Hex with blue light, but there's not one. So based one that I would properly go with a Logitech G600 or Corsair Vengeance M95.

Thanks for the help guys :)

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll have to say that I really like the Corsair Vengeance K70 with the gunmetal color. It looks clean and simple, and just badass. As far as I can tell, there isn't a ducky shine 3 with a Nordic layout, I may be wrong. For the mouse I would really have loved a Razer Naga 2014 or Razer Nage Hex with blue light, but there's not one. So based one that I would properly go with a Logitech G600 or Corsair Vengeance M95.

Thanks for the help guys :)

There is, at least they sell them in Finland.

On second thoughts I will wait until I can get the next Corsair mechanical keyboard, with the Cherry MX RGB switches. But thanks anyway :)

vintage_keyboard_and_mouse_greetings_car

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

For mouse go try a few out and pick whichever one you hand is most comfortable with. Since you dont have a budget the best gaming mechanical keyboard right now is the roccat ryos mk pro which os probably so ober kill you wont know what do do with most of it.

No SteelSeries from Denmark?? ><

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

For mouse go try a few out and pick whichever one you hand is most comfortable with. Since you dont have a budget the best gaming mechanical keyboard right now is the roccat ryos mk pro which os probably so ober kill you wont know what do do with most of it.

I generally agree with this statement. If you can try it you can get a better idea of weather u will like it or not. Although there are some options that you will have a hard time finding. The only place i can try things is at my local best and my options are razer and logitech. Both are at the top but there some other options out there. Example, I just got a new keyboard the topre Type Heaven. I love this thing more than my blackwidow that just broke.The tactile felling is at the top of the key so it won't slow you down mid press which was a problem i was having. It is also A SILENT MECHANICAL KEYBOARD. It is about as load as the membranes I use at school. The only problem is, is that they don't have a single model with a backlight which is were you ask the question "Function or Form." I chose function and i don't regret it. If you chose form i would highly recommend a ducky shine 3. Comes in all the colors and switches while still having the best lighting effects to date in my opinion. I was one click away from buying it when i deiced to go with the topre. (Not regretting it)

Best is subjective and that's assuredly no where near the best in terms of build quality, nice try though.

I would +1 DS3 or waiting for corsair's new kb.

• 3 weeks later...

Best is subjective and that's assuredly no where near the best in terms of build quality, nice try though.

I would +1 DS3 or waiting for corsair's new kb.

Huh? I just said the best mouse is the one that your most comfortable with in your hand. If that applies to the keyboard I would say your quite wrong as the roccat i mentions has everything the ducky has and more importantly much much more in the way of actually useful things. And if your say ducky has good build quality from my experience its only good build quality for a chinese brand and the only reason they really have the market they do is mostly because of their crazy light effects and you could all attribute it to the fact that they had many of the rarer switch before other brands and at cheaper prices.