The Humble "Jumbo" Bundle and The IndieGala CodeMasters Bundle

Youbetternot

Humble Bundle has Natural selection 2, Sanctum 2 for 1 dollar+ and if you pay 3.92 you get Gmod, Orcs must die 2 with DLC, and serious Sam 3 with DLC. You also get free sound tracks and more games will be added. 

Humble Bundle is saying that if you buy these games one by one it will cost more than 165 dollars. 

23dbd1f67ddd316a9dbb31ca695867877e84eeec

lock icon More games coming soon!
Pay more than the average of $3.91
to unlock them when they arrive!

Check out the IndieGala bundle: http://www.indiegala.com/ Sent by Jogostar

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Sweet. might get this. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

No one made a topic about this before this?

I got it, gotta love them multiplayer games. Next thing is to find people to play with... :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

No one made a topic about this before this?

I got it, gotta love them multiplayer games. Next thing is to find people to play with... :P

I haz Gmod!

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I now have it 2 times *sigh*

Giveaway coming up?

I only got it once, I did not get the bundle

Can you purchase the Humble Bundle with Amazon credit money?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Gonna get this, a friend of mine also has serious sam and apparently it's really fun co op.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I might need to get this one

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

purchased because well charity and games Humble Bundle is taking my money more than the steam sales i swear 0_o 

Do they ever offer, erm, decent games with these bundles? Appreciate the info but I'd literally never touch any of them ( maybe serious sam ). I recall EA had a humble bundle deal a while back with a bunch of AAA titles right? Is this something I should pay attention to?

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Can you purchase the Humble Bundle with Amazon credit money?

You can't pay with Amazon gift credit things

Do they ever offer, erm, decent games with these bundles? Appreciate the info but I'd literally never touch any of them ( maybe serious sam ). I recall EA had a humble bundle deal a while back with a bunch of AAA titles right? Is this something I should pay attention to?

Yes there are a lot of great games that I have gotten from the bundle. I'm always on the lookout for the big sales, don't really care to much about the weekly ones though :P. Just subscribe to their news letter, it couldn't hurt!

Games that I still play:

Amnesia

Defense Grid

Company of Heroes (and all expansions)

Sacred 2

Risen 2

Saints Row 3&2

Deadspace 1&2

Burn Out Paradise

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Bought it the second i saw this awesome games for 4$ is a killer value btw first quote gets gmod since i already have it :P

Bought it the second i saw this awesome games for 4$ is a killer value btw first quote gets gmod since i already have it :P

wut i though i was signed on my phone anyways offer is still up

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Me Gusta, just grabbed one, it says more games coming if you pay above average so I've done that let's see what comes out of it!

EDIT: Guys be aware they don't give you Steam keys anymore, you link your Steam account and they redeem on a click, I had my Steam open on 1 monitor and my Humble URL open on the other monitor and you press redeem and immediately the game appears in your library.

You can still gift but you have to send them a link not a key, I'm not sure why this is.

Me Gusta, just grabbed one, it says more games coming if you pay above average so I've done that let's see what comes out of it!

EDIT: Guys be aware they don't give you Steam keys anymore, you link your Steam account and they redeem on a click, I had my Steam open on 1 monitor and my Humble URL open on the other monitor and you press redeem and immediately the game appears in your library.

You can still gift but you have to send them a link not a key, I'm not sure why this is.

There was a lot of people going around selling steam humble bundle keys for profit.

There was a lot of people going around selling steam humble bundle keys for profit.

I assumed something like that, but they are still allowing you to give games to other people, you just have to use a link to activate it now rather than a key so IDK how that stops resales.

I assumed something like that, but they are still allowing you to give games to other people, you just have to use a link to activate it now rather than a key so IDK how that stops resales.

I guess so, but at least now they can track the accounts where every HB key is delivered to.  Before it seemed like they had no way to enforce their TOS or even know if someone was breaking it, besides the fact that there was a lot of people selling the keys that were clearly from HB.

I guess so, but at least now they can track the accounts where every HB key is delivered to.  Before it seemed like they had no way to enforce their TOS or even know if someone was breaking it, besides the fact that there was a lot of people selling the keys that were clearly from HB.

Maybe there is an excessive gifting clause in the terms of purchase or something that lets them ban you if you take the mickey with it.

recently bought gmod and natural selection 2 in sale...........

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I bought Gmod for $10 :(

:o I bought it for £1.79

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Just a little sad that I already bought natural selection 2 on the steam autumn sale, and here it is again.

Just a little sad that I already bought natural selection 2 on the steam autumn sale, and here it is again.

I'm so annoyed! I bought it 75 minutes prior to the HB starting :(

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670