• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Youbetternot

Youbetternot

Red or Die/Person Who Like RED

• 4,130 posts
  • LocationThe City that never sleeps

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Humble Bundle has Natural selection 2, Sanctum 2 for 1 dollar+ and if you pay 3.92 you get Gmod, Orcs must die 2 with DLC, and serious Sam 3 with DLC. You also get free sound tracks and more games will be added. 

Humble Bundle is saying that if you buy these games one by one it will cost more than 165 dollars. 

23dbd1f67ddd316a9dbb31ca695867877e84eeec

lock icon More games coming soon!
Pay more than the average of $3.91
to unlock them when they arrive!

Check out the IndieGala bundle: http://www.indiegala.com/ Sent by Jogostar

• TopWargamer likes this

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARESRam is like chocolate pudding - Bluejay0     -_-#

Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad! Login or Create an Account to get rid of this ad!

#2 joelthezombie15

joelthezombie15

The Unicorn Wizard

• Banned
  • 6,944 posts
  • LocationGallifrey

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:11 PM

Sweet. might get this. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

#3 Wauthar

Wauthar

"The Du(t)chess"

• 1,773 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

No one made a topic about this before this?

I got it, gotta love them multiplayer games. Next thing is to find people to play with... :P

My rig:

The Conglomerate wants YOU, apply now!

Supporting the Official LTT Conglomerate with a RSI Constellation Andromeda and an Origin Jumpworks 325A

#4 Youbetternot

Youbetternot

• 4,130 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

No one made a topic about this before this?

I got it, gotta love them multiplayer games. Next thing is to find people to play with... :P

I haz Gmod!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARESRam is like chocolate pudding - Bluejay0     -_-#

#5 Wauthar

Wauthar

"The Du(t)chess"

• 1,773 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

I haz Gmod!

I now have it 2 times *sigh*

Giveaway coming up?

My rig:

The Conglomerate wants YOU, apply now!

Supporting the Official LTT Conglomerate with a RSI Constellation Andromeda and an Origin Jumpworks 325A

#6 Youbetternot

Youbetternot

• 4,130 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

I now have it 2 times *sigh*

Giveaway coming up?

I only got it once, I did not get the bundle

#7 TheRuke

TheRuke

#AMD4LYFE Fite Mi

• 2,002 posts
  • Location98.163.114.132

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

Can you purchase the Humble Bundle with Amazon credit money?

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis - [Half-Lie 3 Confirmed - TheRuke - 11/5/13] - [Fan lights make any case/build look cheaper than an LA hooker - TheRuke 11/19/13]

#8 Hirad123

Hirad123

Iroquois Pliskin

• 2,253 posts
  • LocationFox archipelago, Shadow Moses Island

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

Gonna get this, a friend of mine also has serious sam and apparently it's really fun co op.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

#9 Raboo

Raboo

LTT's Fish

• 1,678 posts
  • LocationAt My Desk

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

I might need to get this one

Rig CPU Intel i5 [email protected] - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D -

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228

#10 Coombzy

Coombzy

SAO addict

• 5,490 posts
  • LocationHampshire, UK (Tea and Crumpet Land)

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:43 PM

purchased because well charity and games Humble Bundle is taking my money more than the steam sales i swear 0_o 

Rigs Peripherals and Phone

#11 UnderADyingSun

UnderADyingSun

aVeryTastyCookie

• Banned
  • 745 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, L.A. County

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Do they ever offer, erm, decent games with these bundles? Appreciate the info but I'd literally never touch any of them ( maybe serious sam ). I recall EA had a humble bundle deal a while back with a bunch of AAA titles right? Is this something I should pay attention to?

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

#12 Youbetternot

Youbetternot

• 4,130 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Can you purchase the Humble Bundle with Amazon credit money?

You can't pay with Amazon gift credit things

#13 MeltyMoon

MeltyMoon

Friendly Neighborhood Weaboo

• 1,347 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Do they ever offer, erm, decent games with these bundles? Appreciate the info but I'd literally never touch any of them ( maybe serious sam ). I recall EA had a humble bundle deal a while back with a bunch of AAA titles right? Is this something I should pay attention to?

Yes there are a lot of great games that I have gotten from the bundle. I'm always on the lookout for the big sales, don't really care to much about the weekly ones though :P. Just subscribe to their news letter, it couldn't hurt!

Games that I still play:

Amnesia

Defense Grid

Company of Heroes (and all expansions)

Sacred 2

Risen 2

Saints Row 3&2

Deadspace 1&2

Burn Out Paradise

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 100 submissions, and over 10,000 views! Cinebench R15 update! (10/16/13)                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                                                    14.5 Days wasted, and counting :) MyAnimeList

#14 Fooshi

Fooshi

Red Annexation

• 1,515 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

Already have the games I want from that bundle, but might pick it up for the Natural Selection 2 Soundtrack. MUST MAKE OST COLLECTION BIGGER.

#15 Guest_AlexGoesHigh_*

Guest_AlexGoesHigh_*

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Bought it the second i saw this awesome games for 4$ is a killer value btw first quote gets gmod since i already have it :P

#16 AlexGoesHigh

AlexGoesHigh

@_@

• 2,071 posts
  • LocationTeh VnZ

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Bought it the second i saw this awesome games for 4$ is a killer value btw first quote gets gmod since i already have it :P

wut i though i was signed on my phone anyways offer is still up

i use to have the best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

#17 Askew

Askew

Purveyor of Win

• Banned
  • 8,655 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Me Gusta, just grabbed one, it says more games coming if you pay above average so I've done that let's see what comes out of it!

EDIT: Guys be aware they don't give you Steam keys anymore, you link your Steam account and they redeem on a click, I had my Steam open on 1 monitor and my Humble URL open on the other monitor and you press redeem and immediately the game appears in your library.

You can still gift but you have to send them a link not a key, I'm not sure why this is.

#18 Khraft

Khraft

• 244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

Me Gusta, just grabbed one, it says more games coming if you pay above average so I've done that let's see what comes out of it!

EDIT: Guys be aware they don't give you Steam keys anymore, you link your Steam account and they redeem on a click, I had my Steam open on 1 monitor and my Humble URL open on the other monitor and you press redeem and immediately the game appears in your library.

You can still gift but you have to send them a link not a key, I'm not sure why this is.

There was a lot of people going around selling steam humble bundle keys for profit.

#19 Askew

Askew

Purveyor of Win

• Banned
  • 8,655 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

There was a lot of people going around selling steam humble bundle keys for profit.

I assumed something like that, but they are still allowing you to give games to other people, you just have to use a link to activate it now rather than a key so IDK how that stops resales.

#20 Khraft

Khraft

• 244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

I assumed something like that, but they are still allowing you to give games to other people, you just have to use a link to activate it now rather than a key so IDK how that stops resales.

I guess so, but at least now they can track the accounts where every HB key is delivered to.  Before it seemed like they had no way to enforce their TOS or even know if someone was breaking it, besides the fact that there was a lot of people selling the keys that were clearly from HB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users