Corsair H75 vs H55 vs H60 vs H80

Hey there everyone! Corsair recently released H75 liquid cooler. In fact so recently, that I can't find any info on it. Does anyone know if it's good? If it's better than H55? What about H60 and H80? Basically any other corsair with 120 mm radiator.

Also another question. Some have coolIT pump, other have Asetek. Any idea which pump is the best?

Hey there everyone! Corsair recently released H75 liquid cooler. In fact so recently, that I can't find any info on it. Does anyone know if it's good? If it's better than H55? What about H60 and H80? Basically any other corsair with 120 mm radiator.

Also another question. Some have coolIT pump, other have Asetek. Any idea which pump is the best?

Get a Hyper 212 Evo.

None . Get the Bequiet Dark roc pro 2

Interested in Business and Technology

Get a decent Air Cooler

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Before anyone else comments "get a an air cooler":

Just to clarify, I have a very small case and I specifically need liquid cooler.

What case.

Just to clarify, I have a very small case and I specifically need liquid cooler.

Even in small cases you can get a decent air cooler. What case?

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Even in small cases you can get a decent air cooler. What case?

Do you have to use that case (aka: have you already bought it) or could you go slightly larger as the only reasonable option is this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118143

The guy wants LIQUID. What is it that you don't understand about that. There is nothing wrong with liquid and much good. It beats air for cooling at every price point.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

The guy wants LIQUID. What is it that you don't understand about that. There is nothing wrong with liquid and much good. It beats air for cooling at every price point.

Maybe because air can be similar preforming and CHEAPER? We are helping him, that's the point of the forums.

Not much info, although there is this review. If my math is right, it's only about 13 mm thinner than an H80i. You may want to consider an H50 or H55 which only have one fan and are about 52mm deep. The H75 looks to be 75mm deep and the H80ui is 88mm deep.

Maybe because air can be similar preforming and CHEAPER? We are helping him, that's the point of the forums.

I agree that the point of the forms is to help and inform others. But when repeatedly informed that air is not an option, perhaps there is no need to further "inform". Air is only less expensive at the low end. Otherwise prices are fairly comparable.

No it doesn't, especially the 120mm AIO coolers, and it was not that i didn't understand that. All i said was that the cooler i posted was the best you could get in his case. And liquid definitely doesn't do better at all price points, and here are but a few examples;

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24658-nh-d14-or-h80i/

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1818699/120mm-closed-liquid-cooler-high-end-air-cooler.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/317915-28-water-cooling-cooling

No it doesn't, especially the 120mm AIO coolers, and it was not that i didn't understand that. All i said was that the cooler i posted was the best you could get in his case. And liquid definitely doesn't do better at all price points, and here are but a few examples;

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24658-nh-d14-or-h80i/

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1818699/120mm-closed-liquid-cooler-high-end-air-cooler.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/317915-28-water-cooling-cooling

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6830/cpu-air-cooler-roundup-six-coolers-from-noctua-silverstone-and-cooler-master/4

Not much info, although there is this review. If my math is right, it's only about 13 mm thinner than an H80i. You may want to consider an H50 or H55 which only have one fan and are about 52mm deep. The H75 looks to be 75mm deep and the H80u is 88mm deep.

I already bought the case. It's (alongside the PSU) is in my closet waiting for other parts to be bought. I was looking at liquid coolers because that's how Linus did it in his FT03 mini build and also because Silverstone was recommending it on their website. 

On a side note, anyone knows what GPU is the best option for that case? I was going with GTX 760 but people are telling me that it's not enough for gaming on 1080p ultra and that I need something like 680.

Thanks for the link. From this link, it seems like the best water cooler is H80i. And that H55 isn't far behind. I honestly tempted to go with either H55 or H75 but I ve heard that H55 got some shitty pump that makes a lot of noise. H80i is supposedly a better pump.

Thanks for the link. From this link, it seems like the best water cooler is H80i. And that H55 isn't far behind. I honestly tempted to go with either H55 or H75 but I ve heard that H55 got some shitty pump that makes a lot of noise. H80i is supposedly a better pump.

I think the H80i has the same pump as the 240mm counterparts, the H100i.

I already bought the case. It's (alongside the PSU) is in my closet waiting for other parts to be bought. I was looking at liquid coolers because that's how Linus did it in his FT03 mini build and also because Silverstone was recommending it on their website. 

On a side note, anyone knows what GPU is the best option for that case? I was going with GTX 760 but people are telling me that it's not enough for gaming on 1080p ultra and that I need something like 680.

Based on the FT03 Mini manual I'm not sure there is room for a dual fan cooler like the H80i. You might be better off with the H60. Of course you could get an H80i and only use one fan if the other doesn't fit. Loss of the one fan apparently doesn't affect cooling a great deal.

• 6 years later...

Which one has the thinnest block yet best cooling performance: H45 or H5SF or H60V2? Anywhere I could find their dimensions and cooling performance preferably in a sheet-like layout? :) 

On 11/19/2013 at 11:49 PM, John Dowski said:

All depends what kind of games you planning to play. AAA titles is definitely no no ,I’m using GTX 970 and can’t play all games max 1080p so GTX 760 is even weaker card

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS