|Build log| Redefine

mrRockwell

Thank you all for your comments

ahhh but can it run crysis

Dunno but minecraft is maxed out ;):)

Absolutely gorgeous. Only thing I would change is maybe cover up that PSU sticker with a similar one with red instead of gold letters

I actually made this one but I was never satisfied how it printed out so I droped the whole idea.

ll.jpg

If it had come out right that would have looked gorgeous! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

• 7 months later...
Redefine is receiving a update so I tought I might shere it with you.

20140317184147android.jpg

Stay tuned...

hehe really liked the himaro

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Stunning.....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

This is so goddam awesome

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

great job man.  Pro modder!

Are you getting a 360 rad?

What is the thingy on the floor beside the PSU?

What material did you use to make the custom SSD bracket? I'm going to need to make a custom bracket myself and I was thinking about using a thick 16 gauge sheet metal but that might be too hard to bend.

Nicely done sir, Red and Black is just fine by me. 2 thumbs up!!!

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

great job man.  Pro modder!

Are you getting a 360 rad?

What is the thingy on the floor beside the PSU?

I would really like to but I'm really tight on a budget and real custom wc loop is out of my reach:(

What material did you use to make the custom SSD bracket? I'm going to need to make a custom bracket myself and I was thinking about using a thick 16 gauge sheet metal but that might be too hard to bend.

If you look closely you will recognise the collor of the sheet. It's an old pc case:)

Nicely done sir, Red and Black is just fine by me. 2 thumbs up!!!

Thank you :)

The bent acrylic mobo tray looks absolute tops, with the logo on it.

Champion build :)

That's ok.  Your AIO is good enough.  What's the thing on the floor beside your PSU?

The bent acrylic mobo tray looks absolute tops, with the logo on it.

Champion build  :)

Thank you. I was hoping that the redefine logo will light up as well:(

That's ok.  Your AIO is good enough.  What's the thing on the floor beside your PSU?

It's Sciythe Himuro HDD cooling enclosure. I'm replacing that with an SSD:)

Y U NO GIVE THIS 2 ME

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Very good job and i really like this build but one thing that bothers me is that name... It is same name as my friend Razbits Redefine R4 which he started about a year and a half ago on Bit-Tech forums and continued it in this forum about a half a year ago. (if i remember correctly)

Don't get mad at me but i just had to say this :D

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

• 5 months later...

Very clean.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.