is a 750 watt psu enough?

mhirt34

will my corsair 750 ax be able to handle 2 7970/r9 280s in CF with a i7 3770k at a 4.6 ghz oc with full water cooling? Im trying to figure out if I have to adjust my budget for upgrading my set up.

As long as you aren't overclocking those 7970s to the extreme, 750w should be enough.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Its always better to get more for more headroom

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I know I should look for more headroom, its just that if I go for a new psu im going to have downgrade something in my loop, since I have to get a second rad with getting a new gpu. I also dont think my xspc bay res/pump d will be able to handle a cpu, x2 gpus and 360 and a 240 rad. 

Yes. 850 if you want more clearance.

No need. The ax760 is plenty. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.