Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

Just stopping by to say thanks for the reviews and videos! I used you Amazon affiliat link to purchace an In Win D Frame Mini -sick of all the borring "shoe box" cases!

correct.

AFAIK, he gets the money if you buy something within an hour of clicking the link. Might be wrong though.

correct.

I wanted to support  @LinusTech team on my previous purchases, but I wasn't too sure how to add the bookmark/affiliate code. This helps a lot, thanks.

Darn I ordered something today in a hurry and forgot to use the link... I've failed you linus!!!

I really appreciate you guys for not just making videos for money but doing it for fun as well. I also appreciate how well done your videos are. Give yourself a part on the back and congratulations on 1 mil subscribers.

Why not organize and negotiate better terms with Google?

I'm not sure if LTT have a G2A referral link, I buy many games from the site and would happily use one from LTT. You can find more info here: https://www.g2a.com/goldmine

In the case that you guys already have one could you please direct me to it for future reference.

Just tested, your iFixit codes work in the european store for 10 euros off!  :D

Hey Linus I don't know if somebody has already brought this up but you may want to look up https://www.patreon.com/ a creator supporting site where users can pledge certain amounts per video or per month, few of the shows I currently watch have patreon setup and I think it is a great way for supporting content creators such as you guys

Hey Linus I don't know if somebody has already brought this up but you may want to look up https://www.patreon.com/ a creator supporting site where users can pledge certain amounts per video or per month, few of the shows I currently watch have patreon setup and I think it is a great way for supporting content creators such as you guys

I believe that they are already aware of this. I think they mentioned at some point that they didn't like the model.

Hi what was the name of the vpn that you advertised as a sponsor on youtube?

Hi, i've noticed that in some videos when the screenshot of this page appears there is the affiliation link for Amazon IT, but i can't find it here.

Is there because is no longer available or something else? 'Cause i do quite a bit of shopping on Amazon and if it could help you i would be happy to help :)

Why not organize and negotiate better terms with Google?

google does not negotiate with terrorist (or content creator for that matter) 

@LinusTech

is it possible to make a shirt bundle in the future?

or like a swag box of swag?

+20 to swagness

+5 to T-shirt

+20-35% discount? 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Looks similar to the Vapochill unit I had 12 years ago.

TBH, it wasn't worth it.

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

Does anyone know if i can use the Amazon US link along with smile.amazon.com ?

I don't know but you can try adding &tag=linustechtips-20 to the end of the URL. I would suggest though that it's more important to give the contribution to charity than to Linus though, so even if it doesn't, keep using Smile.

Just got off of Support Chat and Affiliate Call Center with Amazon. According to them, it will work using both. From this link, https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/help/t61/and talking to support, they just say to grab the Linus bookmark and change the beginning from "amazon.com" to "smile.amazon.com"

Ormagöden Highfather

Tried to buy today a Repair Toolkit and cannot use the offer code you have WANSHOW03 or linus03. @nicklmg @LinusTech

Try LINUS04 or WANSHOW04.

They had to deactivate the 03 codes a bit early.

Try LINUS04 or WANSHOW04.

They had to deactivate the 03 codes a bit early.

Do you have some codes that work with  the EU store ?

Are there any plans to run another "Sleep is for Pussies" shirt campaign?