Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

Why do you have Ting as a sponsor, Linus? They don't even offer service in Canada. wtf

I was wondering if there was any chance you'd get an amazon.it (Italy) affiliate bookmark, i'm going to buy my whole pc there and since it's almost 1k euro of components that i've put together with some advice from LTT staff and community I would love to give a small kickback to you :D

I was wondering if there was any chance you'd get an amazon.it (Italy) affiliate bookmark, i'm going to buy my whole pc there and since it's almost 1k euro of components that i've put together with some advice from LTT staff and community I would love to give a small kickback to you :D

Same. In the videos you can clearly see it listed at the end of the other amazon's links but it's not present on the actual thread.

need amazon for italy

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Please get the Netflix link soon.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

Please get the Netflix link soon.

I'm actually going to sign up soon also, please get it :)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

nice

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

just got me some lighting and a mic. boo-ya

When in doubt, re-format.

Hey guys. The US NCIX logo is broken.

Your attitude determines 100% of your life's outcomes. Bad Attitude, bad life. Great attitude, great life.

my family business spends around 10K€ a year on amazon but i don't think i can get the others to remember using the code so my question is there a way to add that amazon affiliate code to the FireFox search?

my family business spends around 10K€ a year on amazon but i don't think i can get the others to remember using the code so my question is there a way to add that amazon affiliate code to the FireFox search?

The LTT forum notifier extension has an Amazon code injector that will add Linus' code to the url when you go to Amazon - you could maybe install that, set it not to notify of anything and to inject the Amazon code and you should be good to go. I don't know if it works when not logged in though!

The LTT forum notifier extension has an Amazon code injector that will add Linus' code to the url when you go to Amazon - you could maybe install that, set it not to notify of anything and to inject the Amazon code and you should be good to go. I don't know if it works when not logged in though!

Yup, no need to log in. There are extensions that let you do this without needing to install the notifier, but then you will need to manually set up the codes that are to be injected.

HTTP/2 203

thank you didnt even know this existed. now i can help linus and stop missing the wan show.

Why the italian amazon referal link is gone?? I finally remembered to had it to my bookmarks, I come here and it's not there... Any thoughts?

Is there going to be big changes from the new YouTube advertising stealing? Netflix, maybe some similar streaming service? I'd leave those greedy pricks behing if Linus, Jayz2cents, Tek Syndicate maybe a few others went in their own direction. I give Netflix $8 a month and I hardly use it, but watch videos on YouTube all the time. I'd gladly pay that for a video service just showing what I want. 

Agree with ddswh, an ebay affiliated code would be sweet! As I live in Brazil I do most of my shopping there

9maSTeV.png

Is it true that the channel is partnered with Fullscreen? I have a buddy telling me that when you're partnered like this, 50% of the advertising revenue from your channel goes to your partner, including sponsors like Intel that contact Linus directly.

I feel like this is simply not true but he refuses to see reason. I was just wondering and figured this may be the place to post it.

So if I purchase like a $1000 item from Amazon you guys would nearly get 100 bucks? That is awesome.

No it's ~4% for electronics with a maximum on evey item (~30$ for a PC I believe)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4260182476

CPU - Intel 3770k @ 4.5GHz + CM 212 EVO + Noctua NF-F12/ GPU - EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ ACX / PSU - Corsair AX860i / Motherboard - Z77A-GD55 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM / HDD - 1.5TB WDC Black - 3.0TB WDC Red - 120GB Sandisk Extreme - 500GB Samsung 850 / Display - Asus PB287Q 4K and Asus VG248 + 3D Vision 2 glasses / Mouse - G500s 

Terve!
I do not want to offend anyone, but I have to say that the on screen performance of Edzel is not as good as brandons.

So, if others feel the same way, I would not mind it, if he wasn't on camera anymore.

Just my opinion though.

Sayonara!

@LinusTech International shipping if possible plez.

Thanks in adavnce

i5 4690k,GTX980,HyperX Savage 8gb,Asus sabertooth mark 2, samsung 850 evo and wd green 1tb with Corsair CSM 650M

-snip-

Is it true that the channel is partnered with Fullscreen? I have a buddy telling me that when you're partnered like this, 50% of the advertising revenue from your channel goes to your partner, including sponsors like Intel that contact Linus directly.

I feel like this is simply not true but he refuses to see reason. I was just wondering and figured this may be the place to post it.

The channel is partnered with Fullscreen, and your friend is mistaken. They definitely do not take 50% of all revenue brought in by Linus Tech Tips.