Ncix shipping to sweden/europe?

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

I wonder if Ncix ships to sweden with some acceptable shipping price?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Well I don't know about the shipping cost, but they do ship. It probably would  only be worth it at either a very small amount purchase (under the customs threshold) or very large purchases (so the shipping becomes insignificant)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Well I don't know about the shipping cost, but they do ship. It probably would  only be worth it at either a very small amount purchase (under the customs threshold) or very large purchases (so the shipping becomes insignificant)

I would accept high shipping prices like 30 euro becuze i only buy one/two stuff from there

GPU and CPU

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

watch this?

http://forums.us.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2577600

What do they mean by "international"??

What do that word mean??

Why would you want to? The shipping + import taxes would make just about anything more expensive than importing it from a European country or buying it in Sweden.

Cheers,

Linus

Why would you want to? The shipping + import taxes would make just about anything more expensive than importing it from a European country or buying it in Sweden.

What would it cost?

What do import taxes cost?

What would it cost?

If I'm not mistaken, the taxes would add 24% and apparently there's no duty (tull) on computers (see: http://www.tulli.fi/sv/privatpersoner/handla_pa_natet/tullar/exempel/index.jsp), so I'd expect that applies to computer parts as well. Shipping will vary depending on what you're trying to ship.

Scratch that, that was for Finland, lol. Trying to find details on Swedish taxes.

Alright, it's 25% VAT and no duty if shipping a full computer, finding no details on buying just parts (http://www.tullverket.se/innehallao/t/tullochmomsvanligavaror/tullochmomspavanligtforekommandevaror.4.13ca5ad811a0aafa2cc8000927.html).

Cheers,

Linus

What would it cost?

Importing into any EU country means paying the VAT on that product (so in Sweden that's an additional 24% on top of what you paid NCIX) plus any additional customs duties - which in Sweden vary wildy. It can be as high as 48% for stuff like bicycles and a lot of EU countries have taxes on some stuff that are >100%.

As is always the case with questions like this - just buy in your own country, or from the EU.

If I'm not mistaken, the taxes would add 24% and apparently there's no duty (tull) on computers (see: http://www.tulli.fi/sv/privatpersoner/handla_pa_natet/tullar/exempel/index.jsp), so I'd expect that applies to computer parts as well. Shipping will vary depending on what you're trying to ship.

0% only applies to whole computers; computer components come under a different category - according to this: http://www.dutycalculator.com/hs-code-duty-rate-import-restrictions/903180/computer-hardware/9031.80.8085/9031.80.3890/759/ it's another 4% for components. Then you are often forced to pay some kind of "insurance" somewhere.

Basically add about 30% to the cost if you're importing. It won't be worth it lol.

Basically add about 30% to the cost if you're importing. It won't be worth it lol.

Haha, yeah.  :D

There's really no reason (unless you cannot find what you're looking for here in the EU) for you to import something from America or some other part of the world. Even if the prices there might seem low, you'll still have to add the taxes that makes things expensive over here when your shipment arrives.

Cheers,

Linus

Haha, yeah.  :D

There's really no reason (unless you cannot find what you're looking for here in the EU) for you to import something from America or some other part of the world. Even if the prices there might seem low, you'll still have to add the taxes that makes things expensive over here when your shipment arrives.

Yeah, if you're heading over there it's a different story though. Might pick up a Nvidia Shield whilst I'm in the US for Christmas; stick it in my hand luggage and what do u know, no customs duty. I guess if your bag gets searched you have a lot less reason to be carrying a Core i7 CPU or a GTX 780 than a mobile gaming console on your holidays though xD

As many others mentioned earlier it's not worth it to buy pc parts from the US or Canada for Europeans. The shipping is often very expensive when it's transatlantic and then you still have to pay VAT (25% in Sweden) and perhaps customs fees. Then theres still the possibility of something being DOA and having to send it back to Canada which would probably be a very slow process. So there isn't any economic gain in buying from the US and only alot of extra hassle with shipping and guarantees.

• 1 month later...

Not worth it.

not really

i pay for a msi gs70 Stealth in switzerland 2099CHF(2347$) for the 250gb version.

uHc8Cty.png

on NCIX i would pay 1899$ so that would be arround 500 dollars less :D

Uxns7JX.png

even if the shipping cost would be 100$ it would still be much cheaper :)

If you want to find the cheapest in Sweeden try http://www.pricerunner.se/  then you would atleast save some money :)

Or the Norwegian one http://www.prisguide.no/

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

• 3 months later...

The thing is, that, for example - me. I want to buy a MSI GS60 Ghost. Here in Norway it costs 16'000 NOK, about 2690US Dollars. From, for example NewEgg, i can buy it for about 2000US Dollars, about 12'000 NOK, which is also the Pro version with a GTX 870m, that is way better than a GTX 860m, for about 4'000 less than here in Norway. I would rather wait for something to come from America, to me and save 4'000, than get it faster for 4'000 more.