Maximum safe voltage for FX-8350

That is one high voltage for a 4.6 ghz i can do 4.4 on stock voltage most of these fx 8350 can be overclock without voltage that high

That is one high voltage for a 4.6 ghz i can do 4.4 on stock voltage most of these fx 8350 can be overclock without voltage that high
why my cpu is not sable on lower voltages even at 1.52v it`s not stable

hmm i would not go higher with the voltage for a 24 hour use but if ur temps are ok u could try 1.55 max

Thanks temps are 55-60 c

so can i use it safely even on these settings???

i would say yes but i would not run it at the voltage but yes others do say that voltage is ok have u tried lower the multilayer and upping the fbs ?

1.55 is officially the max, use more than that and you risk killing the chip, even if you have it @ 1.53, voltage fluctuations can take the voltage well beyond 1.55 and you will risk damaging your CPU , keep it @ 4.5 it's not worth killing your CPU over 0.1ghz.

If you want to overclock more and you've got either a gigabyte or an Asrock board go into the bios and use the "disable on core per module" setting, it will disable have the cores, leaving you with a quad core, but you'll be able to overclock more & you'll have noticeable IPC improvements.

As others said, that's really high for 4.6. I got mine to 4.8 @ 1.45v. I had to use the FSB though. Using the multiplier for 4.8 I would have to push it to 1.5v at least. I know all chips aren't the same but worth a try to use the FSB.

Motherboard I'm using is ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

1.55 is officially the max, use more than that and you risk killing the chip, even if you have it @ 1.53, voltage fluctuations can take the voltage well beyond 1.55 and you will risk damaging your CPU , keep it @ 4.5 it's not worth killing your CPU over 0.1ghz.

If you want to overclock more and you've got either a gigabyte or an Asrock board go into the bios and use the "disable on core per module" setting, it will disable have the cores, leaving you with a quad core, but you'll be able to overclock more & you'll have noticeable IPC improvements.

i have asus MoBo but why it`s not stable on lower voltages

does multipiler lowering and fsb rising help

As others said, that's really high for 4.6. I got mine to 4.8 @ 1.45v. I had to use the FSB though. Using the multiplier for 4.8 I would have to push it to 1.5v at least. I know all chips aren't the same but worth a try to use the FSB.

so do i overclock only the FSB and set multipiler to stock

(i have same motherboard)

I won't guarantee it will work, but it's worth a try. I have it at stock multiplier (20) and 240 FSB.

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Thank you really much i will try to overclock tomorrow

You might have gotten a bad chip, or you haven't been tweaking other settings properly.

Follow this guide.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1140459/bulldozer-overclocking-guide-performance-scaling-charts-max-ocs-ln2-results-coming

sometimes u can get a better overclock at lower voltage by trying the fbs up and multiplier down