nvidia drivers for bf4

Andrew0472

hey guys i updated my drivers to the latest which have a 12% perfromance increase in bf4 they say. Are these the optimized drivers which everyone was waiting for or is there still more to come? 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

they improve a little all the time but the game ready driver (latest) certainly did help me with fps and odd glitches happening 

they improve a little all the time but the game ready driver (latest) certainly did help me with fps and odd glitches happening 

yeh i thought so, im really happy getting 60fps locked (i keep adaptive vsync on). Was suprised that explosions and that didn't kill my fps. Now just waiting for dice to fix some of the bugs and server issues 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

They do help, but there will probably be some more that help BF4.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I'm really unhappy with the performance, i bought two ASUS 780s, both overclocked and my gpu usage in BF4 is only around 60-80%...what a bunch of BS, i have a 144hz screen and only get around 100fps sometimes less.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan