Are you a Sociopath? Take the Test! It will trip you out!

TechSage

Copy+Paste some questions because I can't see anything on link, it's broken for me. What grade math is it?

Well im 15 and its my 1st year in high school so yea. when i try to copy paste LTT wont let me it says im not allowed to use that image extension

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Well im 15 and its my 1st year in high school so yea. when i try to copy paste LTT wont let me it says im not allowed to use that image extension

What unit is it? Don't worry, I failed grade 9 math.................twice, but now I get 70-80's

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

There.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

There.

I put it in the first post, thanks!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What unit is it? Don't worry, I failed grade 9 math.................twice, but now I get 70-80's

hm i dont know how to say it in english but i put it in the translator and its "extraction"? i dont have a problem with doing basic stuff with "extractions" but when you add fraction numbers(again i dont know if this is the correct term in english) and numbers to the 2nd and 3rd and so on power and it all basically becomes a mess for me. you have to turn the extractions into fraction numbers and then...its a mess then u have to do a million other things like put the numbers into smaller numbers and a lot of other stuff i cant tell you because I DONT GET SH*T!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

hm i dont know how to say it in english but i put it in the translator and its "extraction"? i dont have a problem with doing basic stuff with "extractions" but when you add fraction numbers(again i dont know if this is the correct term in english) and numbers to the 2nd and 3rd and so on power and it all basically becomes a mess for me. you have to turn the extractions into fraction numbers and then...its a mess

Just practice, I know everyone says it but it works. Especially for Physics when it is ALL math! Keep doing questions until you can do every question in that lesson. 

Just practice, I know everyone says it but it works. Especially for Physics when it is ALL math! Keep doing questions until you can do every question in that lesson. 

I dont have a problem with any other subject. If I wanted and were to try SUPER HARD I could have consistent As(1s in my country) from them. The other subjects you just have to know the meanings, and questions etc. since they are pretty much theoretical(and the numbers and counting in physics and electrotechnincs isnt super hard or anything). Math- you just have to know it, you cant memorize it in your head like the other subjects you have to know it. And since this teacher goes so fast, I cant keep up for sh*t(i wont ask him to slow down i would have to do that all the time) and i mean when i dont get something i ask him and he explains it to me but i still dont get it lol. In elementary doing stuff like percentages, basic fractions, extractions, 2nd and 3rd power, was easy. God I dont want to end up getting good or average grades in all subjects but fail in math :(. Perhaps the next thing we learn might be better on it. We have a point system which we can look at to know how we are on it so at least there wont be any unexpected surprises.

Specs of my PC:

I said blue shovel 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

i dont know if i should feel good that im not a sociopath.or feel bad because i think like everyone else

blue drill. hmm so this is how the internet views me. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Blue Hammer

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Simple addition and my answer of blue rake makes me a psychopath? Seems legit. Next time you post something incredibly stupid like this, at least post it in off topic.

Blue Shovel!

Yay, I'm not crazy!

But the voice in my head said Red Hammer, so bad news for him :/

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

They didn't even research the prevalence of Psychopathy (proper term for a sociopath), its currently considered to be about 5% and growing. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Simple addition and my answer of blue rake makes me a psychopath? Seems legit. Next time you post something incredibly stupid like this, at least post it in off topic.

Somewhere in this thread is my post about confirming this is fake. Most people say red when asked for a color, and say hammer when asked for a tool, put a bunch of math and you can make them believe whatever you want. 

I answered the questions in my head and just said red on no accord. I guess i'm not a psychopath.

So i'm insane cause I'm not a communist? I'm not sure I understand.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

i guess im a crazy person lol

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

I quickly thought "hammer" but then thought of any other color than red (Because i was looking at the red youtube loading bar) and said Orange hammer. I guess i'm a PSYCHOPATH MUAHAHAHAHA........ =\

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

here's the trick.

it doesn't matter what color or tool you pick.

what actually matters is whether or not you're trying NOT to answer red hammer.

just something to think about ;)

Silver dremel...

Soo im only an asshole. What a relief...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

This was.... Yeah...

I guess I'll go sit in the corner with my blue screwdriver.