First build! :D - Looking for a second opinion

I already do own BF4,

Is the 8350 Much better than the I5 4670K ? I am not really known with AMD processors, and they use alot more power right ?

Also, is AMD from the same quality as intel ? will it last just as long? Won't there be any problem ?

I am sorry for my uncertainty hehe..

If the diffrence is not big, i'd like to keep the Intel.. but if it iss i'll switch to the 8350

And is the 290x not worth it ? I'm willing to give out a little bit more money just to be sure.

And the 290 does not have Uber/quite mode etc.. dont know if it's worth it.

The availability of the 290 will also be bad i heard, so will i not run into problems if i want to get a second 290 later?

@coen113, A non reference card? Do you mean a Costum GPU ? Like one with 2/3 fans instead of the stock cooleR?

I'd like to, but i'm not so sure how long it takes till they are available.

There's not much of a way to determine quality between cpus. They're all high quality and that's not an issue. 

The 8350 will likely use a bit more power than the 4670k but will also perform better for BF4 and gaming in general.

The 290x isn't worth it considering the 290 is pretty similar but a bit cheaper. If you're not in a hurry, wait for aftermarket 290/290x's and plan later. The stock cooler is loud.

Most people who say they will sli/cf don't. Don't worry about getting a second 290 unless you're 100% you want to.

Yes, non reference meaning one with an aftermarket cooler. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Can i keep the stock coolers on the 750D? Or do i need others?

The stock fans are fine. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I think i will just go with the i7 4770k and non watercooling,

havent seen alot good about the 8350 and it seems that it is not that great.

I think i will just go with the i7 4770k and non watercooling,

havent seen alot good about the 8350 and it seems that it is not that great.

The 8350 is better than the i7 for gaming.

8 cores > 4 cores.

Also little point in getting the 290x. The 290 is quite a bit cheaper with similar performance.