best souround monitor

anton_ma_99

Wow, this topic comes up once a day it seems. All you need for surround monitors is a good IPS panel that is usually 21-24 inches, as well as a small bezel.

Wow, this topic comes up once a day it seems. All you need for surround monitors is a good IPS panel that is usually 21-24 inches, as well as a small bezel.

yes but do you know any with thiner bezel

The Acer H236HLbmid. This is what they look like in surround.

RImH12M.jpg

Don't get these, Acer is trash.

The Acer H236HLbmid. This is what they look like in surround.

I swear I saw a picture of the exact same setup in the Show off your setup thread, and those were ASUS monitors... (Or Dell, but I'm sure they weren't Acer)

I swear I saw a picture of the exact same setup in the Show off your setup thread, and those were ASUS monitors... (Or Dell, but I'm sure they weren't Acer)

That's a picture of my monitors, I can assure you that they are Acers. It's likely that the picture you saw was mine. 

That's a picture of my monitors, I can assure you that they are Acers. It's likely that the picture you saw was mine. 

Oh, well then ncie setup :)

I disagree that Acer monitors are crap (well, their low-end ones kinda are) But the more costly ones are good. I personally prefer Dell monitors though.

Oh, well then ncie setup :)

I disagree that Acer monitors are crap (well, their low-end ones kinda are) But the more costly ones are good. I personally prefer Dell monitors though.

The ones I have aren't built all that well, I'll admit. But if you're careful with them then you're fine. They look nice in surround and are good for gaming despite being IPS, so I'm happy with them.

I'll have to get rid of them once G-Sync monitors come around though. Might have to wait a while for good IPS panels with slim bezels.