How to watch LinusTechTips (The proper way)

Okay, so I know most of us here have watched Linus (as we are on the forum), but have any of you guys REALLY watched Linus?

Heres how:

1. Load up your favourite LTT video

2. Click on the speaker icon on the task bar

3. Click on the image of the device you are playing your audio through

4. Go to the enhancements tab

5. Tick the 'Pitch Shift' box

6. Play around with the setting that you find most enjoyable (I prefer -4)

7. Close and play video

Enjoy the best audio of Linus you will ever hear!

(P.S. works for any other audio you can think of)

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

I dont have the pitch shift box :/

Your missing out then!

What OS are you running?

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

Windows 7 Ultimate :/

Im not too sure then :/ 

• 4 weeks later...

OMG I'M DIEING I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER WATCH ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT +4 FROM NOW ON HOLLYYYY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Do you want to know what grinds my gears?
The old forum.

Is this Windows 8 only?

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Can confirm it doesn't work on my Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, or Home Premium systems.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

He has Slicks voice range!! AWESOME! lolz. Also... for you people that cant get pitch shift. If you have Realtek onboard audio, it should be on the software for it.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Made me have a good laugh xD

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

• 11 months later...

Not available on Windows 8.1

Can confirm it doesn't work on my Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, or Home Premium systems.

I am running windows 7 HP and it works without any problem but you need the Realtek HD audio manager to be installed.

go to playback devices, right click and properties, enhancements, running win 7 pro here

+4 is priceless, everything sounds like claptrap

Even better:

1. Enable Adblock to skip the pre-ads.

2. Skip to around 30 seconds in to skip all the sponsor ads.

3. Make sure to close the video 30 seconds before the end to miss all the end video ads.

Like, I want to watch informative tech videos, not just glorified 10 minute ads.

Even better:

1. Enable Adblock to skip the pre-ads.

2. Skip to around 30 seconds in to skip all the sponsor ads.

3. Make sure to close the video 30 seconds before the end to miss all the end video ads.

Like, I want to watch informative tech videos, not just glorified 10 minute ads.

You must love Nascar.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Dont have the pitch shift box on my headphones.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Somehow I thought this was going to be about HowToBasic...

Should i google that,is it dirty?  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Okay, so I know most of us here have watched Linus (as we are on the forum), but have any of you guys REALLY watched Linus?

Heres how:

1. Load up your favourite LTT video

2. Click on the speaker icon on the task bar

3. Click on the image of the device you are playing your audio through

4. Go to the enhancements tab

5. Tick the 'Pitch Shift' box

6. Play around with the setting that you find most enjoyable (I prefer -4)

7. Close and play video

Enjoy the best audio of Linus you will ever hear!

(P.S. works for any other audio you can think of)

post-104353-0-10304400-1417168632.gif

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

Im not too sure then :/ 

Uhh.. Lemme guess, YOU HAVE REALTEK yeah?

Mmmmmmmmm..... yeah, I think most of the gamers have a USB headset.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Not on my Win 8.1 pro :(
Im using Razer Ferox for my speaker

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

Is that a serious question?

JIC: it's a YT channel

Ooooh Thanks 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||