Electric Orange [Completed with Final Photo's]

Hanoverfist

Nice and clean build  ;)

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

It is lovely :0 can I marry it ? :)

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

That looks sooooooooooo cool  :o

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

OMG F@$king amazing!

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Ah yes, good to see your paint work here as well. Came across this on OCN

recently, been working myself through the log. Stellar work, dear sir, stellar! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

That's amazing but you should have painted it half of it a type of blue. (If you know what I mean)

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I got worried with that orange peel texture in the first few picture but then I saw your solution. well done with the painting! excellent looking rig!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Thanks fellas.  Here is the White Muslin Backdrop.  Took an Iron to it, but still has some deep Wrinkles.  Maybe some time hanging will help.

I seem to like the white much better.. Makes the Orange seem More Inviting, if you see what i mean.  :)

059_zps0a91041b.jpg

051_zps96cf0a6b.jpg

044_zpscc04d979.jpg

041-3_zps0ab5ab24.jpg

033_zps2671076e.jpg

that is so good looking, can I like..hug you or something?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Amazing! Looking forward to the pics with the coolant in it!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Nice!

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Thanks fellas.  Here is the White Muslin Backdrop.  Took an Iron to it, but still has some deep Wrinkles.  Maybe some time hanging will help.

I seem to like the white much better.. Makes the Orange seem More Inviting, if you see what i mean.  :)

The white backdrop does change the tone of the pics quite noticeably, I like it

as well. As for the wrinkles, I have actually been using fleece as my backdrop,

practically impossible to get wrinkles into that (though it does attract our

dog's hair like crazy, always need to give it a proper cleaning before taking

pics, and then remove the remaining bits that still remain with GIMP).

Argh, now you have me thinking about a white backdrop. Although black does fit

my build quite well. Hm, decisions, decisions. :lol:

WoW! I love the color. Perhaps paint just the fan grills on the top of the case  the same color orange.  Nice work.

Personally I very much like the balance between black and orange as it is,

but then again that's just personal preference in the end anyway.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I will be using white for the LED's.

I am pretty much done with coloring this.  I'm a point where I'm happy with the look.

I'm going to try photo paper next.  White and black rolls.  No wrinkles. :ph34r:

What a beautiful build! Just a quick question: Is it hard to get these Black and Yellow Plastic things off of the MPOWER board? I'm getting one as well and wanted to remove them, too. 

Did you need anything special or does just requiere a good set of fingers and reasonable force? :P

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

There held on by adhesive. If you have

A way to warm them first it will help you remove

Them. If not gently working an X-acto blade under the edge

to get it started works.

I used 3m adhesive remover to clean

The sinks off after. I'm sure there are

Other solvents that work just as well.

Oh man this build is so amazing... :wub:

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I have to say that SLI bridge is the best looking part of that build. Where'd you get it?

How to insult some one 101.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

soo much orange.. very nice build. handy with the camera too.. does anyone know how to do the writing that on the front. How'd you go about doing that.

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

The white also allows the camera to focus better.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

soo much orange.. very nice build. handy with the camera too.. does anyone know how to do the writing that on the front. How'd you go about doing that.

Which Writing Are you talking about?  The Front Panel?  

Which Writing Are you talking about?  The Front Panel?  

He means the dremel work that read Electric Orange

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER