Unofficial LTT DayZ Epoch Server

Cacao

Hey guys, @Aaanum1 and I have been working very hard for the past few days to create what we think is an awesome DayZ Epoch server and we would like to get our fellow LTT fans involved!

So here's what you need to know:

Our server has:

Custom Start Gear

Custom Buildings

Always Day Time

Regular Difficulty

Safzeones In Trader Cities

Auto Refuel

Debug Monitor

Friendly and Active Admins

If you would like to play on our server you can either search 'LTT' in DayZ commander or simply add the server IP  - 85.234.146.76:3062 - to your favorites.

b_350x20_C692108-381007-FFFFFF-000000.pn

We are still optimizing certain aspects of the server so there might be some minimal down time during the next few days, but we will try our best to only do it when no one's on. We plan on adding: Towing and Heli lifting and possibly Self BB in hospitals. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask! We hope to see you on the server ;)

We are aware that there is already an "Unofficial LTT Epoch server", but it seems to be abandoned.

EDIT: The server has been updated to Epoch version 1.0.2.5! Make sure you update your dayz. Also we added some custom buildings to the map.

The server now has a TeamSpeak 3! Join here: 85.234.146.98:9991

Edited by Cacao

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I still haven't bought Arma 2 in over a year as I thought I would wait for standalone (silly me), do you guys think you will be setting up a server when the eventual release occurs?  :rolleyes:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Gotta love getting global bans because curiosity gets the better of you.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

I still haven't bought Arma 2 in over a year as I thought I would wait for standalone (silly me), do you guys think you will be setting up a server when the eventual release occurs?  :rolleyes:

Well this is our first time fully running our own server, so we have to see how it goes. If we enjoy doing it and we actually get a decent amount of players, then yeah! 

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Well this is our first time fully running our own server, so we have to see how it goes. If we enjoy doing it and we actually get a decent amount of players, then yeah! 

Sounds good, best of luck with the server.  ^_^

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

lol DayZ

You jelly? Go play quake or something.. :D

Sounds good, best of luck with the server.  ^_^

Thanks man! Hope to have ya on sometime ;)

You jelly? Go play quake or something..

Ofc I'm jelly. I'm just shocked that people still play that IMO awful mod.

Ofc I'm jelly. I'm just shocked that people still play that IMO awful mod.

Then why are you wasting your time writing here? I get it, you don't like it. Go do something else.

Then why are you wasting your time writing here? I get it, you don't like it. Go do something else.

Now now, don't get all butthurt, I just didn't imagine you liked it

Nice!

I´ll add it to the list tonight, I will then also check the other epoch server to check if its still up (will do this for all servers)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Nice!

I´ll add it to the list tonight, I will then also check the other epoch server to check if its still up (will do this for all servers)

Awesome! Thanks man.

Thanks @Cacao your time and efforts are much appreciated

Thanks, hope to see you on the server some time ;)

Welp........looks like im downloading Arma II again...... :D

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

um.....it wont let me join........you only need epoch correct?

nvm        

your running 1.0.2.4

I had the newest version *FailFish*

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

um.....it wont let me join........you only need epoch correct?

Are you Miles? The server is on 1.2.0.4 I see now that a new update was JUST released. Update your Dayz and arma 2 from the dayz commander and put epoch on 1.2.0.4 I guess.

Are you Miles? The server is on 1.2.0.4 I see now that a new update was JUST released. Update your Dayz and arma 2 from the dayz commander and put epoch on 1.2.0.4 I guess.

If anything i'll be NohbdyKnows

& i updated my previous post  :D

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

If anything i'll be NohbdyKnows

& i updated my previous post  :D

We're working on updating the server now. In the mean time I guess you can play on 1.2.0.4

I'm buying arma 2 in a few days so i'll be on 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point