23 Noctua fans? Well... yeaa! [Upgraded to 18 Cores]

thx 4 being so kind :)

* i got 60L/h on low settings, 120L/h on max =) more than enough. Dont mind the position of the rads. It is a closed loop, so the pump does only keep the fluid floating, not pushing it up :) the QDCs are highflow and awesome ^^ 

* the speakers are cheap logitech - i game and listen to musik with my beyerdynamics =) the logitech do their job well enough :)

I have the Logitech Z506's. I will have to try and mod them to hang like that whenever I get my 3 monitor stand, acquire 2 more monitors, move into my new house and buy my new desk. :D

My dream build is a watercooled 450D or 750D with a i7-4930k and 2 780 Ti's in SLI. My realistic build is a $1500 budget build. 

I need a job.

at first i was like : 23 fans in a case ?

but then i was like

CHEESUS CRUST WHAT THE HELL

=) Added a full list of components. Partly in german, copy-pasted - but the names of the components should be clear ;)

It was warm today =) 27°C room temps and the Water didnt get above 32°C (silent profile, max rpm was 500rpm). i am so looking foward to see the rig working @ 35°C temps =) the 290 is so happy under water instead of the stock aircooler :D

wasser means water

pumpe = pump

raumtemperatur = roomtemps (screen was taken @ 10pm, room was already cooling down)

gehäusetemperatur = case exhausttemps

durchfluss = flowrate

wärmeverlustleistung = heat dissipation on the rads

cpu kerntemperatur = temps of the currently hottest of the cores.

screen is idle. should make a second one tomorrow under load =)

post-17859-0-20474100-1400626551_thumb.j

dude this rig is awesome.

what an upgrade too!

love the background picture for the triple monitor set up!

da_deity

love the background picture for the triple monitor set up!

And combined with Displayfusion you can change the Wallpapers depending on how many Displays you use at the time automatically =)

Why wouldnt people use external rads? I dont move my PC, so external ist the non-plus-ultra ^^

This is overkill but so awsum at the same time. I am definalty not complaining, Well done man, also like the Joker poster :P

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

How much does each noctua fan cost where u live? Here it costs $50 per :0

FX 6300 | Sapphire 7770 | G-Skill Ares 8GB | WD Blue 1TB | ASUS M5A78L-M

Tritton Kunai | Logitech Proteus Core G502 | Razer Blackwidow Tournament 

Oh and if I haven't said this already curse you as you have beaten me I only have 19 in my build.

=) you could upgrade to the black industrial ones :P 

=) you could upgrade to the black industrial ones :P

Wow the cost of them... just WOW :D

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Wow the cost of them... just WOW :D

worth it!!!

worth it!!!

I agree and now that they make them in black, i am extremely happy and now Noctua can have my business :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I have to say what an impressive build but just for the amount of Noctua fans I had to make this:

noctuas.png

:lol:

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage