23 Noctua fans? Well... yeaa! [Upgraded to 18 Cores]

hehe =) in germany one nf-f12-pwm costs between 16-22€ depends on the store. so... circa 460€ ^^ 

edit:
689.287696 Canadian dollars  :mellow:

God DAMNIT Man :DD Well, those are premium fans...

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

But but but :D I wanted silence :D and it worked ^^ noctua support told me they sent out a merchandise package because of massive order :D i'm looking forward

But but but :D I wanted silence :D and it worked ^^ noctua support told me they sent out a merchandise package because of massive order :D i'm looking forward

Well that's interesting, be sure to keep us informed!

Water is about 3-6K above roomtemps :) CPU max 52°C and 47°C on the GPU @ highload. Could be cooler @ high fans rpm. but i prefer silence :D During gaming its ~43°C on GPU and CPU :)

Rads on the wall, awesome 

Them Noctua's, oh yeah

The poster, Why so serious? Ironic laughter  :D

oh i want that merch. stuff :P still ugly but bonus stuff is allways nice to have :D

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Yea. But what i didnt think of.... visitors that are not familiar with computerstuff. :D i already got so many head-shaking and "wtf do you need this for?" :D yea :P some think its an air conditioning :-\

[joking]

need to sort out my inner circle :P disbelievers!!! hail to noctua :P

[/joking]

how do you came up with the idea to do this its AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

[/nerdmode off]

seriously its to awesome i cant describe it in words

It is simple:

1. Wanted to watercool

2. Hm... cant fit enough rads in my fractal design r4

3. lets build external

4. okay, one 9x120 rad doesnt stay silent during gaming or rendering :D (silent means below 500rpm on the noctuas when forcing watertemps below 30°C)

---> i am new to watercooling and 40°C watertemps make my stomach grumble.

5. second rad would help --> how should i mount them?

6. okay, lets build a custom mount on the wall :D

7. be happy and enjoy total silence even during playing crysis3 :D

It is simple:

1. Wanted to watercool

2. Hm... cant fit enough rads in my fractal design r4

3. lets build external

4. okay, one 9x120 rad doesnt stay silent during gaming or rendering :D (silent means below 500rpm on the noctuas when forcing watertemps below 30°C)

---> i am new to watercooling and 40°C watertemps make my stomach grumble.

5. second rad would help --> how should i mount them?

6. okay, lets build a custom mount on the wall :D

7. be happy and enjoy total silence even during playing crysis3 :D

That's The best idea someone can have zs khtghnudhkyhdfygltfdjkyunftfiy

[/geeking out mode off]

But a lot of people have external rads ^^ I just love the looks of the noctuas on the wall :D

Where did you get the UV Lights to put in your case?

But a lot of people have external rads ^^ I just love the looks of the noctuas on the wall :D

i havent seen that much external watercooled rigs just 2 this and one with a car rad

noctua fans look good many people say their ugly i dont think so they look nice if you have the rifht build 

Can't get enough Noctua's!

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

That is insane. I am all for overkill, so that is getting me chubby in all the right places, and very similar to my build (but on steroids)

My only concern is your flow? That is a lot of up-hill that the pump has to push, as well as though QDCs. What sort of L/PM are you getting?

Jesus! Not just the rig, but that desk setup! Ugh, sexy. What are those speakers? Couldn't find them.

My dream build is a watercooled 450D or 750D with a i7-4930k and 2 780 Ti's in SLI. My realistic build is a $1500 budget build. 

I need a job.

O. M. G

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

thx 4 being so kind :)

* i got 60L/h on low settings, 120L/h on max =) more than enough. Dont mind the position of the rads. It is a closed loop, so the pump does only keep the fluid floating, not pushing it up :) the QDCs are highflow and awesome ^^ 

* the speakers are cheap logitech - i game and listen to musik with my beyerdynamics =) the logitech do their job well enough :)