The easy option for a computer desk.

ttam

Can I move into that room? :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

:o if it fits in my room im going to think about getting one of these 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

:o if it fits in my room im going to think about getting one of these 

They have all different sizes. I just posted the largest one available. The desk options come in many sizes and shapes and use the same leg options.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Thanks

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

What legs did you use?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Ikea products cover my house from desks, book shelves, tv stands, my bed frame and tons of random stuff. Check them out, they have tons of everything for a house and office.

Just like my house

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

• 2 weeks later...

my main question is, should i get a corner desk or a classic desk? atm im using some old desk with a place for a keyboard that can slide out(but i dont like that- not enough mouse space so i prefer a normal desk without anything sliding out or any shelves or sutff like that)

now i dont have much space and im gona be using 1 monitor. atm im right next to a corner using a normal desk.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Your room.

Sex.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you guys deal with all that dust that accumulates everywhere? Like the desk in OP's room has some pretty empty space that can be a total dust magnet. 

How do you guys deal with all that dust that accumulates everywhere? Like the desk in OP's room has some pretty empty space that can be a total dust magnet. 

Cleaning regularly. Air cans, microfiber cloths to collect the dust, etc.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

I say build your own. Ive built 2 desks and 2 soldering workbenches for my self and a standard workbench for my grandpa.

Very interesting, that's a good alternative to buying a prebuilt desk with only one design.

I prefer to build my own desks, it gives you a lot more control, but it can be a pain to work with wood when you don't have the proper tool, especially when it's for an interior furtniture that need to look good.

Not a big fan of the 'tables' (replacing the legs) designs, but I guess you can some adjustments =P

I built one too, I need to finish painting it but I love it, and it sure as hell ain't going anywhere, it's resting on top of 2 2x4's that are like 4 feet long that are drilled into the studs, I can sit on it and it doesnt move lol :D now you can't get that quality from some overpriced particle board piece of crap!

I also need to dust, when I watercool I'll probably fix the cords and finish painting the desk!

5Qcwv.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Ill see if I can find a few pics but I strongly a agree with building your own desk as its cheaper and you have way more control over the shape, height, and everything else.

Head up to anyone that wants to take this on a standard desk is 28.5in or 29in on older desks. I think many of you would be surprised at how much even an inch difference will make.

VIKA AMON Represent!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Cleaning regularly. Air cans, microfiber cloths to collect the dust, etc.

Awesome. I should get a microfiber cloth. :| 

Question:

The two legs that are adjustable are both sold out at my local store. Only the more expensive (by double the price) is available online. 

How long does it take Ikea to restock stuff? This was to be a Christmas present, so I'm curious how long the wait would be if the table itself were bought already. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm getting the legendary GALANT! Such a beauty! And its so customizable, has awesome T legs, is adjustable, comes in many sizes and shapes.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I agree +1 for IKEA desks.

my setup:

deskdark_zps68b734d2.jpg

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

my setup:

What desk I that may I ask?

Awesome. I should get a microfiber cloth. :| 

Question:

The two legs that are adjustable are both sold out at my local store. Only the more expensive (by double the price) is available online. 

How long does it take Ikea to restock stuff? This was to be a Christmas present, so I'm curious how long the wait would be if the table itself were bought already. 

I would think that since Ikea is more like a Warehouse/Costco environment that they don't stock up very often. Might have to talk to an employee at the location and get an order in.

I would think that since Ikea is more like a Warehouse/Costco environment that they don't stock up very often. Might have to talk to an employee at the location and get an order in.

Will do. Thanks. 

What about the whole "we don't sell these online anymore" thing? I would assume that has nothing to do with stock. But I could be wrong.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

my setup:

deskdark_zps68b734d2.jpg

That looks awesome man. I've been wanting to grab a stand like that to elevate my monitors but having them at a different viewing angle would be a huge change.

How do you like the deskmat pad?