Best cheap Korean 1440p Monitor

ToBy_2028

Hi everybody

I'm looking for a cheap Korean monitor. I need IPS and 1440p. 

Right now i'm looking at Qnix qx2710, Crossover 2730md and Crossover 27QW..

Looking for the best under 400 USD

logan did a video about these, you should check that one out

I have allready seen it, but they are older monitors.. I'm looking for somebody with experience, there is not a lov of reviews out there..

You listed the QX2710, yet you said only IPS...when it uses a PLS display (basically the same)...I have an X-Star DP2710 coming in the mail today, set me back $300 and shipping took about 2 days total time...from Korea to the east coast...

You listed the QX2710, yet you said only IPS...when it uses a PLS display (basically the same)...I have an X-Star DP2710 coming in the mail today, set me back $300 and shipping took about 2 days total time...from Korea to the east coast...

I just want one with nice colur (Non TN).. That sounds good.. Did not thinkt that it was so fast from Korea. Pleace report back, when you have testet it...

Logan said the the 8 ms was not to be seen..

I got the QNIX QX2710LED, had it for a few months now. 

It's an amazing monitor, haven't had any problems with it, it looks great, colors are very accurate and yes, the response time feels lower than on my old TN monitor. Oh yes, it also overclocked to 120Hz without any problems... so yes, I definitely recommend it :P

I just want one with nice colur (Non TN).. That sounds good.. Did not thinkt that it was so fast from Korea. Pleace report back, when you have testet it...

Yeah, the 8ms is the only thing stopping me from buying it right now, would also like to know if you can tell any ghosting in games, etc

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I got the QNIX QX2710LED, had it for a few months now. 

It's an amazing monitor, haven't had any problems with it, it looks great, colors are very accurate and yes, the response time feels lower than on my old TN monitor. Oh yes, it also overclocked to 120Hz without any problems... so yes, I definitely recommend it :P

Yeah, the 8ms is the only thing stopping me from buying it right now, would also like to know if you can tell any ghosting in games, etc

8 ms means nothing. Look into input lag. The monitor is quite fast.

http://wecravegamestoo.com/forums/monitor-reviews-discussion/13500-qnix-qx2710-review-2560x1440-matte-overclock-able-pls.html

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

Yup it was here in 2 days from shipped to delivery....FUCKING RIDICULOUS...So the monitor is great, literally no backlight bleed (well extremely minimal, which can be fixed easily), one stuck pixel(green I think...it comes and goes) and no dead pixels :D. The bloody thing has less backlight bleed than my professional series Asus IPS monitor...FFS...Color accuracy on the other hand is not on par with my PB238Q, just like every monitor...otherwise it's great!

WARNING! YOU NEED A POWER ADAPTER! You know the cable that goes from the power supply to the wall socket? Yeah that one. You should be getting a 250V 10A Korean cable, so you just take one from another old monitor or something.