Obi-Wan-Shinobi

big_lilo

Yup. Definitely yup. thumb.gif

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Wow man turned out awesome nice job looks amazing 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Love the case, Love the build. A+ good sir!

Enjoy an internet:

6wvrYEU.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Turned out nice and tidy! =D

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

i gotta say this is my fav build on the forum fore 3 reasons 1: it is very clean and well done loop/cable management 2. my fav case 3. an awesome name!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I agree with what everybody has said. You shouldn't feel ashamed to post your build. We have a good group of guys over here and I think our community tries to help everybody out. I really like how this came out. Clean and simple.

• 2 months later...

Yay!! Build Log of the week! (Back in December lol) Missed it as I was in Vacation :S But Thanks!!

That is one long-ass vacation. :D

But congrats!

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

did the ek fittings feel secure? im looking at using them as they are the only hard tubing fittings i can find in new zealand. also do you have any tips and tricks on using them? thanks.

did the ek fittings feel secure? im looking at using them as they are the only hard tubing fittings i can find in new zealand. also do you have any tips and tricks on using them? thanks.

Yeah the fittings and EK-HD Tubing is great stuff!!

Make sure you wet the O-Rings and the tip of the top with water and press them in (if they are not wet than the o-rings will come out of place and probably cause a leak)

Make sure they are pressed in firmly

Check out my Rigs: Obi-Wan Shinobi & HTPC: The Dark Prodigy

So Clean....

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

i find it stupid when people put a fan on the back when the computer is fully water cooled wut are you cooling? the pipes? lol BUT this is a beautifull build so dont catch any trolling from this.

i find it stupid when people put a fan on the back when the computer is fully water cooled wut are you cooling? the pipes? lol BUT this is a beautifull build so dont catch any trolling from this.

North / South bridge and the reset of the chips on the MB??? LOL water cooling doesn't ELIMINATE HEAT :)

very nice build ... :) :) :)

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

• 1 month later...

Been a while since i've done anything with my PC...So I got bored haha. After watching a few case reviews from Corsairs, I liked the idea of a magnetic fan filter! My top rad fans have a metal shroud that has bend taps to secure it so I thought why not use magnets to hold it in place instead of having to rip off the top plastic cover, bend the tabs back than remove it. So i bought megnet strips from Peavy mart for $2 bucks

IMG_1591_zpseac61288.jpg IMG_1592_zps12269ea9.jpg IMG_1594_zps759184d4.jpg

Easier access to remove,clean fans and rad :)

also decided to add my 1TB for games Internal as my SSD is wayyy to full with games and running games off a USB enclosure wasn't the smartest thing i've done (load times were pretty bad lol) only problem... not HDD cages as i ripped it all out for my watercooling components to fit and have a cleaner look too..... but than i remembered the shinobi has a 2" clearance in the back of the mobo tray haha

20140330_123329_zps95f6622b.jpg  20140330_123832_zps56309bd6.jpg

IMG_1583_zpsab7a27c1.jpg

Took the tooless HDD holder from the cage and two-way taped it and used a screw (I will screw it in all 4 corners once I rip my rig apart one day.. but I promise you... with the 3M tape, it aint going anywhere) 

One of my favorite on the forum. Love it. Great work mate

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I kinda fell in love with the name and the build is just beautiful.......... *fangirl mode activate* :wub:

It's a                        Hajimimashite

Sleeping Cat             Watashi wa Miku Hatsune Desu :3

Mjau (^w^)                Linus wa kawaii desu! Hai ka XD