When Can I buy The Fractal Arc Mini R2?

Depends where you're shopping/located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just to clarify: Do you mean the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 or do you mean the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2?

I know it says mini but just in case ;)

If you meant "midi" then they sell them at Amazon for around 65 USD :)

But if you truly meant "mini" then i would say that since there is reviews for it that it won´t take long :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Just to clarify: Do you mean the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 or do you mean the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2?

But if you truly meant "mini" then i would say that since there is reviews for it that it won´t take long :)

R u srs?

Don't use that font. It's evil.

I meant Mini. Mini. The Midi is already available for purchase.

I'm not sure. I'm guessing in about a month or so: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38921-fractal-design-arc-mini-r2/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I see :) Thanks for the heads up and will not use it from here on :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I see :) Thanks for the heads up and will not use it from here on :)

It's still in your signature. You must cleanse the evilness and bring peace to LTT.

It's still in your signature. You must cleanse the evilness and bring peace to LTT.

Yeah I know but I kind of like it there ;) It kind of completes my "build" and complements the "scheme" of it :)

Tor

I am stoked to use it for my build.

Also @JoshFractal, do the two 2.5' drive mounts on the back support 15mm high drives?

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

wait, so there's an Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 and a different case named the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2?

That shouldn't get confusing. I'd like to meet the genius that came up with that naming scheme.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

wait, so there's an Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 and a different case named the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2?

That shouldn't get confusing. I'd like to meet the genius that came up with that naming scheme.

They're the same line of cases, one is just smaller. They also have the Arc XL R2

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I... Will... KILL YOU!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

They're the same line of cases, one is just smaller. They also have the Arc XL R2

I know but but the difference between mini and midi is just to small, they could have also just used a number.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I... Will... KILL YOU!

Relax :)

That font is neither in my signature nor in my typing any longer :)

Tor

• 1 month later...