More GTA 5 Leaked Code shows PC Version is the base version and is finished.

Anult

The Ifruit App(The app from Rockstar to GTA 5) has also PC assets in its files.

You can even check it your selve if you have an IOS device.

And other Sites checked the Files to and they found the exact same so it can't be a Fake.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-iFruit-App-Files-Confirm-GTA-5-PC-Assets-59178.html

until it's officially announced, I am not going to believe anything the internet says.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

I'm just excited for things like ICEnhancer and the texture mods to be made for 5. If you thought 4 was amazing looking modded just wait.

If it's not too good to be true, then I cant wait!

Stores have it on pre-order, so if it isn't true, I'll punch a pillow.

until it's officially announced, I am not going to believe anything the internet says.

Then download the official Ifruit app from Rockstar and check the Files for your selve you'll find PC assets in it wich proofs that there is a PC version.

Also Rockstar was searching Officialy a few Months back for PC Dev's that can Port there Games to PC(And they only have Red Dead Redemption and GTA V).

And where did the footage from the first Trailers come from we know by Fact that its not from the Ps3/Xbox360 Version, because the Graphics in the trailer are way better then the Ps3/Xbox360 Version.

So they had already a PC or Next Gen console version a half year ago.

RTX2070OC 

Then download the official Ifruit app from Rockstar and check the Files for your selve you'll find PC assets in it wich proofs that there is a PC version.

Also Rockstar was searching Officialy a few Months back for PC Dev's that can Port there Games to PC(And they only have Red Dead Redemption and GTA V).

And where did the footage from the first Trailers come from we know by Fact that its not from the Ps3/Xbox360 Version, because the Graphics in the trailer are way better then the Ps3/Xbox360 Version.

So they had already a PC or Next Gen console version a half year ago.

links or i don't believe

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Given that the upcoming next-gen consoles are x86 architecture, I'm not surprised if PC will be the base version. 

just found this on Alienware facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151678382491973&set=a.139387336972.113372.71644901972&type=1&theater

Could just be a false advertising by them to generate some buzz but who knows.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602