Hotspot Shield Sponsor Link

LinusTech

I tried Hotspot shield, but i will never use it again... It decrease so much my internet speed that I can't navigate. I got 0.6Mbit/s download and 0.30Mbit/s upload... just after I uninstall hotspot shield I returned to 30Mbit/s donwload and 10Mbit/s upload

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried Hotspot shield, but i will never use it again... It decrease so much my internet speed that I can't navigate. I got 0.6Mbit/s download and 0.30Mbit/s upload... just after I uninstall hotspot shield I returned to 30Mbit/s donwload and 10Mbit/s upload

Did you use the free one or did you pay? The free one is super slow. The paid one should be pretty fast. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you use the free one or did you pay? The free one is super slow. The paid one should be pretty fast. 

I used the free one thank to specified me the difference in performance... I used the free one to compare an other free vpn that was way faster than the free hotspot shield. This is why i was so shocked by the diffecrence in speed between both

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |