Petition agianst a GTA V PC port

MiracleMan

Console gamers launched a petition agianst a PC version of Rockstars GTA: V claiming that PC gamers do not deserve the game due to the high amount of piracy on that platform. 

http://vr-zone.com/articles/console-fan-launches-petition-bringing-gta-v-pc/55715.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=console-fan-launches-petition-bringing-gta-v-pc

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v#share

They jelly? Rock star will port it just so they can make a few bucks.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

This is absolutely pathetic as gamers we should all respect each other not do childish things like make petitions to spite others because of what platform they enjoy, Anyone who signed this is pretty pathetic and the majority of us do not pirate games. It doesn't affect them at all this has actually really pissed me off how selfish some people are

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Why do they care about the about PC port and piracy, is not like their money is in risk. 

They just want PC dead! (these silly console kids...)

DESTROY THE INFERIOR CONSOLE RACE!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Id bet that there just all 12 year old console peasants that don't want to accept PCs better

u know the guy doesn't even write something to convince people 

"To: 

DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V

Sincerely, 
[Your name]"

lol most of them r kids 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! these peasant make me laugh. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

u know the guy doesn't even write something to convince people 

"To: 

DONT MAKE A PC VERSION OF GTA V

Sincerely, 

[Your name]"

lol most of them r kids 

Probably some 10 year old mad that his older brother has a full fledged gaming PC..

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

They jelly? Rock star will port it just so they can make a few bucks.

Oh god I hope that is true, I'm not buying a console for 1 bloody game...tempted but I'm not doing it. I'd rather build a crappy PC and some how "hackintosh" it into a PS4, I am sure someone will figure out how to do that and write a guide

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

the only  scenario when gta 5 would not be ported if microsoft and sony payed cuple hundred millions so they do not port it, only to boost console sales, and then they would pay them a share of console sales

the only  scenario when gta 5 would not be ported if microsoft and sony payed cuple hundred millions so they do not port it, only to boost console sales, and then they would pay them a share of console sales

Mirco$oft and $ony better not!!!

Hahahaha this made my day.... :mellow: ....

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Mirco$oft and $ony better not!!!

:D i just raised your fears haha

They COULD. I mean, some games wont be ported... even if the port would be very easily made, and would be profitable.

Just sayin.

Oh and btw 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Petition to Port to PC

Ih2FWg4.jpg

Vs

Petition against Port to PC

efN47d1.jpg

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Well then next time we won't let them get games since every game is made on the PC (but sadly, not every game is made for the PC).

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Devkits run on PC's,... so.......their console games are PC games......................just limited,...by how shit consoles are. :)

Give GTA4 to a console'r, ON PC,...give him access to Texture packs, Total Conversions.... Extra features implemented via mods...

After he has his stint playing GTA4 PC MOD style..........Ask him if he hates GTA on PC or Console?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Funny coincidence, I just got this email

Hello one and all! I've received a shed load of emails from you lot over the past few months and I've made a video discussing where we're at so far. I hope something comes of this petition but we aren't stopping yet! Thanks for everything ladies and gentlemen, hopefully this leads to a great GTA V for PC. Mike

This message was sent by Mike Julliard using the Change.org system. You received this email because you signed a petition started by Mike Julliard on Change.org: "Rockstar: Release GTA V on PC." Change.org does not endorse contents of this message.

he needs to get off his high horse you can pirate console games   and use them on a modded console.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

You can pirate just as easily on console as PC...

Yes you can Pirate on Console... Just as easy? Sorry but no, its not where near as accessible for people