Win a $50 gift card for printerstudio.ca

LinusTech

CONTEST CLOSED: Winners per random.org:

AmateurGod Ekmod

I don't want to drag this out or anything, so let's keep it quick.

Post in this thread in the next 24 hours (so before 12 midnight pacific time on September 10th) for a chance to win a $50 gift card for printerstudio.ca.

One of the requirements is that I'd like to hear from you about your experience ordering from them. We are considering partnering with them for a merchandise store.

Here's a link to the video:

Linus

I've never ordered from them, but would love to find out how good they are. I'd probably make a mousepad with my face on it  :P

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

That would be pretty cool. I'd rock a LTT cooking apron =P

A friend actually recommended them a couple months ago when I needed to get a few things made for my dads memorial after he passed away. The site was really easy to use, shipping was quick and everyone was impressed with the quality of the products. I ordered a bunch of the magnets and cards for the event. Couple of weeks ago I put in an order for a bunch of their round puzzles with my logo on it to give away at an event my store is having this month. I used their dot com US site tho.

Edit: I really really need an apron with either Linus or Slick on it so my friends/family can go WHO THE BEEP IS THAT!?!

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Sounds like a great idea. I sure hope that there are some geeky options available :)

I would guess that a majority of people will simply want to buy t-shirts, but I think adding a few different things to the mix might be a good idea.

It would be kind of awesome to use cards that have some silly faces of the crew on the back.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

Interesting website. I may make a few mousepads, a clock, and bags. 

Cant wait to see the official merch.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I love this Idea guys :) very cool of Linus and the crew  to do this for us.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Oooh. I've actually been looking for a place that could print posters, or just print stuff in general. I don't like Staples.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Sounds awesome! I'd definitely rock some LTT stuff  B) Might customize some accessories for upcoming build if i have the chance

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

I think the merch would be super cool. I'd be glad to help out where I can. :)

Looks great! Can't wait to see what you guys will come up with. 

This would actually be really cool! I have a Youtube channel myself and I've been thinking about getting some T-shirts for awhile now. I'm a bit confused though... I don't see that they make T-shirts anywhere on their website.

I'm in Australia. I am more than welcome to give you feed back about not only the quality of their items but other side of the world shipping time too! 

I love the idea of getting LinusTechTips stuff!

Awesome idea for the merchandise! My friends and I would totally love to be walking around in some LTT swag  B) I would definitely love to see some t-shirts and maybe even a hoodie (for the people where it's cold.) Anyways, great plan and I'd love to try out the company to see what the quality is and how the service goes. Regardless, can't wait to hang up some LTT merchandise on my wall  ;)

Signature_zps87b3090a.png

Edited by MCiLuZiioNz

Hopefully shipping isn't too insane. Good idea by the way, can't wait to see what you guys have in store.

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

BOOP! I'd be happy to leave feedback if I won. A couple of custom T-shirts I've wanted for a while that I'd like to try :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Sounds like a cool idea, I'd buy from the merch store.

You should post a link to the site in the OP. 

Going through the site, it seems alright, prices are decent.. however they don't appear to have any Tshirt's, or any apparel for that matter. I'd like a Linus Tech Tips hat myself.

The list of items in my opinion don't really fit the crowd of people here on the forums, where are the geeky toys and apparel with branding?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.