My Personal Rig & Gear

LinusTech

Nice! Love being able to watch a new vid every 3-4 hours !

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

updated with a couple changes.

Are you still planning to upgrade the rig to a X99 one, I think I saw you mentioning about it on Twitter (excuse me if I'm mistaken), btw great CES stuff! Hows your voice doing, you its amazing how you managed to keep your voice normally for so long, I saw Paul's video of his first day at CES and he already lost his voice entirely.

Have a nice day :)

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Hello LinusTech and all users of this community, I don't know where to ask you but this is also part of your gear so I hope you can provide me an answer

I watched your iSwitched to Mac videos, and wonder what is this iPhone stand? it is on this video, 3:06

Thanks in advance

Hello LinusTech and all users of this community, I don't know where to ask you but this is also part of your gear so I hope you can provide me an answer

I watched your iSwitched to Mac videos, and wonder what is this iPhone stand? it is on this video, 3:06

Thanks in advance

JAS mini

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-JAS-mini-Smartphones/dp/B00JST5LIK

I have more RAM than linus :D woehooeee

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

• 4 months later...

can you update the post with the networking gears you are using at home? are u still using the Ruckus R7000 at home? Thx~~

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So the thing about the new TJO7's being of lower quality what's that about?

On 2016-04-05 at 9:26 PM, boorjiusss said:

What are measurements of the case?

It's on Silverstones website but here they are anyway Width 220mm x 560mm Height x 565mm Depth

On 5/28/2016 at 5:20 AM, IRaE said:

So the thing about the new TJO7's being of lower quality what's that about?

I think it has something to do with how they are manufactured like not out of one piece or something like that. He has talked about that before.

• 2 years later...

Is there a update for 2018??

Edited by DSAWATSKY

17 hours ago, DSAWATSKY said:

That is actually a good question, I remember Linus mentioning his personal rig in a few of the videos.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Ya he took out of the old case 

Now it's a server looking 

Style

19 hours ago, DSAWATSKY said:

Yeah, I would like to see what he's done with that rackmount thing given how far CPU tech especially has advanced

also @LinusTech

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they