Plants vs zombies 2 vs iPhone 3GS

silencerbob

So I found this game the other day but I can't install it due to the simple nonsensical fact I DON'T HAVE A FRONT FACING CAMERA!!

WATTTTT!??!?!

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Go home Zahmbies ur drunk

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

the game is not compatible with the iPhone 3gs like most modern games in the app store Apple for you...

TROLOLOLOLO

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

the game is not compatible with the iPhone 3gs like most modern games in the app store Apple for you...

Can you explain when a front facing camera is even relevant to a tower defence app ????

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Can you explain when a front facing camera is even relevant to a tower defence app ????

its not its apples less than kind way of saying you can't run this you need to upgrade basically.

Don't be like that.

How many Android devices launched around the same time can run modern games at an acceptable quality whatsoever?

This is hardly an Apple-exclusive thing. Even my Galaxy S2 has been abandoned by some developers.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

• 4 weeks later...

Even if you could download and play it.. the slow loading might kill you..

its not its apples less than kind way of saying you can't run this you need to upgrade basically.

I was unaware that Apple develops plants vs zombies 2.

Please deliver us more of your wisdom.

I was unaware that Apple develops plants vs zombies 2.

Please deliver us more of your wisdom.

... Apple do it for most iOS games they restrict the last OS from running it forcing you to upgrade they also payed EA to develop it exclusively for iOS before android.

• 11 months later...

It's all just a scam to get people to buy new iPhones. If your 3GS is Jailbroken, it's possible to install it and play it anyway:

The easiest way is to install an App called IPA Installer. After you install the game, edit the Info.plist file inside the PvZ 2.app to remove the line pertaining to the front-facing-camera requirement which should read "iPhone required device capabilities" (see pic). Delete the whole entry and save the file. Just tried this two days ago and confirm it works with the current version of Plants vs. Zombies (2.8) on an iPhone 3GS.

Screen_shot_2014_10_03_at_5_20_48_PM_Oct