iPhone 5SE enters mass production

AlTech

The iPhone 5SE, the 4 inch iPhone rumored to come out in 2016 has already begun being mass produced.

post-89336-0-85475700-1454069797.png

post-89336-0-54465800-1454069808.jpg

Apple has always chosen to focus on the high end, top tier niche when it comes to most of its products, including the iPhone. In fact, the company receives criticism, with claims about its devices being overpriced often being made. That hasn’t stopped Apple from targeting the segments it perceives to be the most profitable, put the current trend of the mobile market might just indicate that its time for a different approach from Apple’s end as well.

The previous attempt by the company to penetrate middle tier markets was the iPhone 5c, which failed to gain much traction, despite performing better than most in the sales department. Now, by the looks of things, Apple might be ready to try once again in the form of the iPhone 5se. Nikkei is now reporting that not only has the 4 inch iPhone entered production,  but Apple will be using it to target emerging markets, such as India and China.

With the company having reported its first loss, ever, this year w.r.t the iPhone, Apple should be looking at other areas where things can be expected to compensate. The smartphone market isn’t the same as it was a year back and with consumer tiring down from high end specifications, the mantra of the day for now appears to be budget devices.

The iPhone 5se is expected to be launched by Apple in March so till then, stay tuned and let us know what you think in the comments section below. We’ll keep you updated in the meanwhile.

Whatever. I don't think this is super important. If you can't hold a 5" phone then we have those super under powered "Mini" devices or those brick Nokia phones.

Leave a comment below!

http://wccftech.com/4-inch-iphone-production/

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

"First loss ever" with the iPhone is terrible wording. Apple has never been more profitable. No company has ever been more profitable. iPhone revenue for Apple is greater than 2/3rds of countries' GDP.

Am excited for the "5SE" though I'd hope they call it something else. I did write a complaint email to Tim Cook about the size of my 6. I'm glad he listened :P

"First loss ever" with the iPhone is terrible wording. Apple has never been more profitable. No company has ever been more profitable. iPhone revenue for Apple is greater than 2/3rds of countries' GDP.

Am excited for the "5SE" though I'd hope they call it something else. I did write a complaint email to Tim Cook about the size of my 6. I'm glad he listened :P

R u serious m8?

I have a 5.7" phone and i'm happy. 4 inches is too small.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

R u serious m8?

I like big screens. I cannot go back to smaller ones. To annoying. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

R u serious m8?

There are people out there who prefer smaller screens. I find anything above 5 inches ridiculous and impractical.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I like big screens. I cannot go back to smaller ones. To annoying. 

SAME!

There are people out there who prefer smaller screens. I find anything above 5 inches ridiculous and impractical.

Once you go big, you can never go small again.

I tried to go big and now my mom iPhone 4S is unusable when i need to help her.

SAME!

I had to go from a Nexus 5 to an iPhone 5. Really annoying. Stuck with a 720p screen. :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I can see the appeal of a 4". I don't really watch videos or anything on my phone. It's very much a texting, Facebooking, and occasional googling device.

Anything above about 5" is definitely way too big.

If you can't hold a 5" phone then why should you be allowed to use a phone?

What are you, 12? Jesus Christ that statement is so edgy I almost got cut.

What are you, 12? Jesus Christ that statement is so edgy I almost got cut.

What? If he can't hold 5" phones it doesn't mean people who use normal size phones should be affected.

What? If he can't hold 5" phones it doesn't mean people who use normal size phones should be affected.

Erm they won't affect normal people. They would just get an alternative for them, and for that one that is probably underspeced.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

They literally have two other phones in different sizes.

R u serious m8?

I do most of the shit on my laptop / desktop, I only use my phone for some texting, GPS, solitaire, calls.... Very little web browsing really. Sometimes I take pictures of college stuff.

But I really do need to have everything on my phone fully accessible with single hand. I always find myself doing several things at once, calling/texting being one of them. You can't really do texting on a large device while taking your wallet out of your pocket at the same time. This shit annoys me, so I found out 4,0" - 4,5" is the ideal size, depending on the bezel size.

Whatever. I don't think this is super important. If you can't hold a 5" phone then why should you be allowed to use a phone?

Leave a comment below!

HAHA what? you realise that younger people, females, and people with small hands might have a use for a small phone?

I actually struggle with my iPhone 6 as I have pretty small hands, if holding it, I cannot reach the top half of the screen without shifting hand position, and if one handed typing I cannot reach the left side of the screen with my thumb

Some people want a more basic phone that is smaller and cheaper

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

For emerging markets eh? God I hope they still release it in the US tho. Otherwise I'll have to get it when I'm in China.

iPhone 5 / iPad 1 / iPad 3 / iPad Mini / iPad Air 2 | Galaxy S / Nexus 7 / Sero 7 / Nvidia Shield Tablet

Asus Maximus VI Hero / i7 4770 / GTX 780 Windforce SLI / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Rosewill Blackhawk

G710 & G500s / Cougar 600K / Blackwidow Ultimate 2016

If you can't wear XXL condom, you shouldn't be allowed to have safe sex at all.. /s

I'd love a small iphone myself.

SAME!

That is entirely your opinion. I've used a OPO and an Xperia z3 and much prefer the size of the z3. In my opinion, the OPO is too big to type or handle at all with one hand comfortably and I don't have small hands.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Whatever. I don't think this is super important. If you can't hold a 5" phone then why should you be allowed to use a phone?

LOL

R u serious m8?

And I say 5.7'' is too big, way too big. Why not buy a 7'' tablet? It is bigger after all. You see where I am going with this? 

Now on a serious note, why shouldn't you be allowed to own a phone? You do know phones were trying to be as small as possible at one point? It is a matter of personal preference. You can't generalize things like that mate. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Leave a comment below!

http://wccftech.com/4-inch-iphone-production/

R u serious m8?

I can hold a 5" phone perfectly well and still I think that the iPhone 5/5S' form factor is the best we ever had. Everything from 5" upwards is to be called a phablet and not a phone. Please stop being so intolerant (which, by the way, is a behavior mostly seen with non-Apple users).

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

4 inches is too small.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

null