US Supreme Court may rule cosplay illegal

cpyarger

WTF i want to wear my pink dress on weekends, oh wait i live in England.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

read closer

its a lawsuit about a company making knock off chearleading uniforms

as long as the company dont care (which none do) shits not gonna happen

Considering that this is the United States we're talking about, not surprising at the slightest.

read closer

its a lawsuit about a company making knock off chearleading uniforms

as long as the company dont care (which none do) shits not gonna happen

kek

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Cosplay...? Illegal? Guess we better get rid of Halloween?

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

Considering that this is the United States we're talking about, not surprising at the slightest.

Actually it should be, since we are protected under the constitution for this kind of thing.

I doubt it's what it seems.

But what about my dreams of wearing a pink tutu and diamond tiara and becoming the next Miss World?

Linus is my fetish.

Actually it should be, since we are protected under the constitution for this kind of thing.

I doubt it's what it seems.

Eh. If Apple can successfully "ban" the production of old Samsung phones and Donald Trump is running for president, anything is possible.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

So, cosplaying goes to the supereme court yet the Koch brothers are not in prison?  Top kek USA.

More like Hillary Clinton

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Eh. If Apple can successfully "ban" the production of old Samsung phones and Donald Trump is running for president, anything is possible.

That's the patent system and the election system. Anyone can run if they meet the criteria, and he meets it.

Those aren't directly a constitutional thing.

Sure fucking let em. Anyone stupid enough to pursue cosplayers will just basically kill a huge portion of their fanbase and leave the door wide open to many who will embrace cosplayers.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Darn it! I guess I wont be able to dress up as a Gnu when I watch Linus Torvalds compile the Linux Kernel  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh wait. I don't do that, nor do I care.

She hasn't done anything as illegal as that family that worked for Joesph Stalin, The Third Reich, and pays for the republican party so that they don't have pay taxes.  Yes, Hillary is so much worse than that.

You keep drinkin that fool-aid bruh 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

I'm not a Hillary supporter.  The Koch bros do have the history for this.  The Koch bros want to abolish anything that helps anyone that isn't them.  Maybe check your facts?  They want to get rid of FEMA to Social Security to anything that helps anyone.  They then pay off the Republican party to fight for what they want.  I'm not a Democrat nor a politician supporter.  Please, tell me what Hillary has done that is on the level of communist Rusia[their daddy worked for Stalin], and the family has worked with the Third Reich aka the Nazi Party under Hitler.  I'm not saying Hillary is good, but what has she done that is equal to all of that?  Please oh please enlighten me.

Well I honestly don't know anything about the Koch brothers. And like you, do I care about Republicans? I use to. But no longer do because they are the same thing as the Democrats and vice versa. But unlike you I do support certain "politicians" such as Donald Trump because he can't be bought. That's one of the many reasons why the Republicans hate him being the front-runner. You're right about her not being anywhere near as bad as Stalin or Hitler, God no...but that whole email scandal and the deaths of four Americans including an ambassador is why I think she should be locked away. AND on top of that she does not care. She said at this point, what difference does it make? What difference does it make??? jeez...

Sure, she belongs in jail too.  However, the Kochs deserve far worse.  They're also responsible for the tea party.  They also harshly attack reporters who find any of their connections.

This family is why the political system is where it is.  If you want Hillary arrested then you need to take them out.

I don't believe anything can be done about the Koch brothers until they're either dead by old age (which should be soon) or someone kills them. Why? Together, they're the richest people in the world. Check this: http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/#version:static

Ban emos and bronies too while they're at it. "Free Country" lol

Ridiculous. But it´s the USA, so no surprise here.  B)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO