ESO beta keys practically given away

Culligan Man

Okay so following the announcement of Elder scrolls online monthly fee I decided that I would be getting Elder scrolls online something on the money is the fact that I don't support the pay monthly way of doing things as far as gaming goes. So when I got home from work I checked my email notice that I got a email from Elderscrollsonline.com saying that the accepted my beta request. Wasn't planning on buying elder scrolls online because of the fact that I will support the monthly pay subscription fee but since they gave me a beta key I figured I'd try out the game and if really really really really like the game than I figure why not buy the yearly bundle that way I'm not paying each month for the game also I feel like what they're doing is giving people beta keys so they get caught up in the Elder scrolls world and end up paying for the game which may or may not happen with me. 

I would also like to know what you would do if you get a beta key would you play the beta just to play it and when it comes out pay the monthly fee or what

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day.

Edited by airdeano
Removed Personal Information

As soon as I saw it was monthly fee I lost all interest.

Same with wildstar.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I HATE YOU. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

Havent gotten a beta invite but I've had the game preordered for almost a year now.

Lucky...

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I don't mind the monthly fee subscription, I actually prefer it but only if they devs actually put in work and release patches constantly and new content (like Rift did before it went f2p), that isn't what is putting me off from Eso though. What is putting me off is the general terrible decisions they are making for the game that I've learned from dev blogs/videos.

I've gotten 2 different invites but haven't played. Totally lost interest when they announced the sub fee.

I'm pumped as hell for this game I don't care about sub fees really. I've been playin WoW for about 8-7 years now so i'm used to it. Besides I know the kind of quality content a sub'd game can bring. Granted I have only really played WoW so i'm a bit spoiled. But yeah I got my weekend beta key for the stress test and I'm really excited : D

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

If I get a beta key I'll give it a try and see how it feels.

But I doubt I'll have enough time between work and my other hobbies to justify paying a monthly fee for something I might get a few hours a week to play.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Nice job breaking the NDA within hours of getting an invite

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

i wouldn't pay a monthly fee for a game ever again, club penguin is still sucking me dry 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

No monthly fee coming from me... ever like EVER for anything.... (game wise) :) But tell us how it is!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Nice job breaking the NDA within hours of getting an invite

I think that's only if I show gameplay. 

If someone has a beta invite that they could send me , it would be greatly appreciated.

Intel I5 760 2.8 Ghz , Msi P55A-G55 , 16Gb (4x4) Patriot Black Mamba, PNY GTX 670 , 2 x OCZ Vertex 4 128 Gb SSD , 640Gb WD Caviar Black , 1.5Tb Hitachi HDD , Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White Case , Thermaltake 520W PS , CD/DVD Drive , Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus , 4 Corsair SP120 Fans , Saitek R.A.T.7 Gaming Mouse , Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Mechanical Keyboard 

I think that's only if I show gameplay. 

i see you didn't even read it.. 

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/legal/nda

QUOTE section 4(a)

(a)  “Confidential Information” as used in this Agreement shall mean any and all information or material, of every kind and form, in electronic or tangible form, relating to the Beta Trial, Game or any other ZeniMax products and services which are made available to You by ZeniMax under this Agreement, whether or not designated as Confidential Information by ZeniMax.   Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, all information relating to the Beta Trial, Your selection as a Beta Trial participant, the Game (including but not limited to information and ideas relating to the Game, software, software code, designs, graphics, rules, playing strategies, artwork, visual depictions, plot, theme, settings, characters, characterizations, skills, emails, screenshots, marketing emails, marketing and promotional plans, current, future or proposed products or services of ZeniMax, written or printed documents, announcements or prereleases, product samples, artwork, graphics, promotional and/or marketing items), the Beta Trial forums and other private ZeniMax forums, business and/or trade secrets, testing protocols, processes, and standards relating to the Game and/or associated products or services of ZeniMax.

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald