I'm correct in doing this, right?

Cavasi

Okay so basically, I am buying an SSD today. Currently, I have a 1TB HDD with Windows 10 and all of my files on it. What I want to do is clean install Win10 on my new SSD (capacity 240gb). This will keep all of my data, correct?

All I have to do is use Media Creation Tool and install Win10 on the SSD and get my Key with Jellybean Key Finder, right?

Nah the key is bound to your board, so its already activated

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Make sure to set the SSD before the hard drive in boot load order, but yea that should be fine

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

What?

Not true. I have reinstalled my own key on three different systems, on SSDs, HDDs, different motherboard and CPU configs and it worked fine.

What?

Not true. I have reinstalled my own key on three different systems, on SSDs, HDDs, different motherboard and CPU configs and it worked fine.

it is true, the key is bound to the board once its activated. it can be moved to other boards, then it becomes unbound from that board.

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

it is true, the key is bound to the board once its activated. it can be moved to other boards, then it becomes unbound from that board.

He said "Nah,...", which was the answer to this question:

"All I have to do is use Media Creation Tool and install Win10 on the SSD and get my Key with Jellybean Key Finder, right?",

even tho OP was completly right.

He said "Nah,...", which was the answer to this question:

"All I have to do is use Media Creation Tool and install Win10 on the SSD and get my Key with Jellybean Key Finder, right?",

even tho OP was completly right.

*Wut.... ?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I knew you wouldn't get that.  <_<

i get it... so you were wrong to underestimate me. that was your first mistake. 

no need to be ignoramus here

i just dont get the point in your comment.

i get it... so you were wrong to underestimate me. that was your first mistake. 

no need to be ignoramus here

i just dont get the point in your comment.

Competition - and I thought I was alone on this planet.

How do you know what I mean by 'it' or "that"? ;)

Competition - and I thought I was alone on this planet.

How do you know what I mean by 'it' or "that"? ;)

because i understand, the original post was right yes, you are correct. but i was correct aswell. therefore ever way if a equal and valid possibility to achieve the desired outcome, however the factors involved are less in the method i provided (not needing to use jelly bean), the obvious conclusion remains that the comment posted by your self was invalid and meant to cause a argument of some kind. therefore i will go by the old saying 'do not feed the trolls' and leave you to be vexatious to other members of the forums.