H100i Problems

opticalsnake

Ok so i've become a bit obsessive over both my CPU and GPU temps as this is the first major rig I've invested alot of money into. So the Cosair emblem LED on over the CPU has stopped working and the Corsair Link 2 program does not pick up the Pump on its readings. I'm going to update the program when I get home as that has seem to fix that problem for other people. My main concern is that my GTX 780 ACX jumps to around 70 while playing BF3 (settings on ultra). I noticed after i touched the side of my case and could feel the heat. It was what I would think would be fairly extreme for heat coming off a computer. Please dont think i'm trying to troll if my concerns are misplaced, again this is the first rig i've built like this and i'm just scared to break some parts i really don't want to replace. Thanks for your time.

tl;dr

-H100i pump not showing on software

-is ~70c to hot for GPU while playing battlefield 3 on ultra.

-thanks again.

70c is absolutely fine and if there has been a lot of pump failures with h100i's but not sure if it has failed or not 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

70 degrees on your GPU is perfectly fine. GPU Boost 2.0 defaults at 80 degrees which is a safe temperature to max out on.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

GPU temp is fine.

Main: AMD Athlon X4 750K| Coolermaster Hyper TX3 EVO | Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-HD2 | 8GB Kingston 1333mhz | WD Caviar Green 1tb | Coolermaster N200 | OCZ coreXstream 500w | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB | |Kingston 3k ssd 128gb |

GPUs are fine below 95c, and I'm not sure about your h100i, if the temps are fine then I don't think it's any immediate threat, but you should contact Corsair about it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Thanks for all the answers. Really appreciate it. As for the Cosair it looks like the firmware update worked however there is still no LED light even the the profile is set up for the color to scale with CPU temp. Its worth noting that the fans have continued to function as well as the pump as based on the ASUS utility that monitors the CPU temp. The problem appears to lie solely in the LED functionality as well as the LINK2 systems ability to read the pump functions. Thanks again guys