BF4 Premium?

Keystone Nyan Cat

Does BF4 Premium include the base game too?

PS- I wanted some input as its not mentioned anywhere on any website and I don't think paying 60$ for the base game + 50$ for premium = 110$ is quite right. I mean Minecraft comes for 30$ and it has a lifetimes worth of updates compared to a years worth thats being offered here :P

PC in Profile

How could it include the game if it costs less?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

How could it include the game if it costs less?

I don't know. I just assumed it was some speacial deal for preordering. You know- ''You are putting faith in an unreleased game. Heres a special deal!'' thing... :unsure:

PC in Profile

No, but I can almost guarantee that EA will release a Premium edition a year later which will include premium and the base game.

So it does not contain the base game :( I guess its waiting for a year then :lol:

PC in Profile

Nope both premium and the BF4 are separate things to buy... Comparing a large company that does many AAA titles in their respected categories to an indie game developer doesn't realy make sense. If you don't agree then blame EA :)

Nope both premium and the BF4 are separate things to buy... Comparing a large company that does many AAA titles in their respected categories to an indie game developer doesn't realy make sense. If you don't agree then blame EA :)

Haha, I gues you're right about the comparing part. I just figured that EA might have changed a bit after Humble Bundle but I guess not. I guess they should atleast mention it somewhere on the page that the basegame is not included as its a bit confusing...

PC in Profile

Haha, I gues you're right about the comparing part. I just figured that EA might have changed a bit after Humble Bundle but I guess not. I guess they should atleast mention it somewhere on the page that the basegame is not included as its a bit confusing...

I know exactly what you mean. I were convinced that the Premium was like what we now have for BF3 where you can buy it with the base game... it looks like they are doing what they have done befeore where they will release the BF4 Premium Edition where it will be the base game and premium. Either way I will preorder BF4 and get Premium once I'm bored of the maps and game modes :D

id assume bf4 Premium edition would have the game and Premium included, otherwise it would be seperate to the game

Character artist in the Games industry.

Minecraft has allot more users and money compared to Battlfield in its current state, it does not need an extra source of income onto of the base game.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558