[Newegg-US] Free 3 month premier or $19.99 off 6month or 12month purchase when you download their mobile app

Saiyan

Step 1: Download Newegg app from either App store or Google Play store

Step 2: Login and find the banner that says "Click here to get free 3 months of premier"

Step 3: Input email address you'd like to recieve the redemption code at

Step 4: Go to the Newegg premier sign up page > 3 Months of Premier (or 6 or 12 months if you just want to use it as $19.99 discount) > Enter your promo code > Click sign up for premier

You have 3 months of free premier or discounted premier

Edit: Details of "payment charge" after 3 months

I have had multiple comments regarding the payment getting charged at the end of 3 months, however that it is not for the term you already used, it's for a renewal for another 3 months of premier. Newegg automatically renews/charges your card after the renewal date is up so therefore you will have to manually cancel membership before the last day if all you wanted to do is use your free 3 months.

To see full details of newegg premier click here

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

I liked newegg better before they went the amazon route. I remember even things with free shipping having UPS Ground and getting to me amazingly fast. Now they use FedEx Shitpost on free shipping. 

I liked newegg better before they went the amazon route. I remember even things with free shipping having UPS Ground and getting to me amazingly fast. Now they use FedEx Shitpost on free shipping. 

They are using DHL for mine, which I suspect is even slower

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Newegg has always been quick for me. I ordered my GPU the night of black friday (around 10pm or so) and it got here today (Tuesday) early in the day. That was 2 business days and I hadn't even redeemed my premier yet.

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

Newegg has always been quick for me. I ordered my GPU the night of black friday (around 10pm or so) and it got here today (Tuesday) early in the day. That was 2 business days and I hadn't even redeemed my premier yet.

did you pay for shipping?

Also congrats on the 970

did you pay for shipping?

Also congrats on the 970

No free shipping and no sales tax on newegg for my state. and Thanks, the deal of a 970 for $269 (after MIR) isn't something that I could refuse.

Yeah, that too. Remember when their free shipping was UPS Ground?

Nope I never experienced that, though FedEx is actually fast in my area (UPS is still better but not that much) amazon uses UPS in my area btw, though this may be due to the fact that I some how have 2 free years of prime (I don't know why but I'm not complaining)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Step 1: Download Newegg app from either App store or Google Play store

Step 2: Login and find the banner that says "Click here to get free 3 months of premier"

Step 3: Input email address you'd like to recieve the redemption code at

Step 4: Go to the Newegg premier sign up page > 3 Months of Premier (or 6 or 12 months if you just want to use it as $19.99 discount) > Enter your promo code > Click sign up for premier

You have 3 months of free premier or discounted premier

They are also advertising the 3 months of free premier on the app page of the Canadian app store, but i'm having a hard time trying to get them to honor their own promotion. 

No, DHL is the freakin' best.

The last order that I had shipped to me via DHL left Shenzhen on a Thursday afternoon and was at my door on a Monday afternoon. They sent me an e-mail 4 hours before the delivery guy arrived letting me know that I had duties to pay and let me pay the duties online and consent to waiving the signature requirement so that the package could be left on my doorstep.

I couldn't even find the banner. :(

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

I fucking loved it when UPS was the shipper, it would get delivered in 2 days consistently 

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I feel like I'm the only person that Newegg uses Ontrac for. They are the slowest and the least careful about what you ship.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Anyone know that if I don't cancel it after 3 months will it automatically charge me for a month or anything?

Anyone know that if I don't cancel it after 3 months will it automatically charge me for a month or anything?

No, it just signs you up for the 3 months to the date of activation. In the premier manager section on the site it says it will charge you $19.99 3 months from the current date, but that's just a statement that they display regularly on premier manager page so customers know when the payment is due I believe, and that the fee should is waved through the promo code input at the beginning of the sign up process.

Not working for Windows Phone...

They sign in on my iPhone won't work and tells me that the servers are having problem and to try again later but it never works, so I just ended up using someone elses phone (Galaxy S5) and input my email and it worked fine. It might only work for android and apple devices if so borrowing someones phone for 5 minutes just to install newegg>sign in>input email>unistall newegg, shouldn't be a huge deal if you have a relative or friend with one of those devices. Since I had problem the first time sigining in even through the Galaxy too (couldn't find the redemption banner to click) I just uninstalled and Re-installed and singed in again and it worked fine.

They sign in on my iPhone won't work and tells me that the servers are having problem and to try again later but it never works, so I just ended up using someone elses phone (Galaxy S5) and input my email and it worked fine. It might only work for android and apple devices if so borrowing someones phone for 5 minutes just to install newegg>sign in>input email>unistall newegg, shouldn't be a huge deal if you have a relative or friend with one of those devices. Since I had problem the first time sigining in even through the Galaxy too (couldn't find the redemption banner to click) I just uninstalled and Re-installed and singed in again and it worked fine.

I'll probably do it on my Galaxy tablet.

I couldn't even find the banner. :(

I had the same problem the first time I signed in through a Galaxy S5. So I contaced newegg through email they told me take a screenshot and show them the banner wasn't there so I re-installed newegg again, signed in again, then I found the banner. So maybe a re-installation is the key.

I had the same problem the first time I signed in through a Galaxy S5. So I contaced newegg through email they told me take a screenshot and show them the banner wasn't there so I re-installed newegg again, signed in again, then I found the banner. So maybe a re-installation is the key.

Still don't see it. Is it maybe because I am a student Premier member already? :/

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

uh pretty sure it does but i could be wrong. I did this a couple weeks ago and I'm planning on having to cancel early to mid February.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I don't understand all the complaints about newegg when amazon takes on average 2-3x longer to process and ship your item. 

uh pretty sure it does but i could be wrong. I did this a couple weeks ago and I'm planning on having to cancel early to mid February.

I got an invoice for the order of premier for 3 months in my email already saying it cost $0.00 because of the discount. The reason you believe so is because newegg automatically renews your card for a another term at the end of your current one so you will have to manually cancel if you don't want to renew another 3 months for $19.99. Check my edit in the original post for more details.

I don't understand all the complaints about newegg when amazon takes on average 2-3x longer to process and ship your item. 

True, I also enjoy newegg much more because they don't have sales tax in my state like amazon does. When Amazon price matches, they only match the price before tax so I try to never use amazon for anything.

They just have me 3 more months as I've had it since it's been available now (2nd year and counting)

I got an invoice for the order of premier for 3 months in my email already saying it cost $0.00 because of the discount. The reason you believe so is because newegg automatically renews your card for a another term at the end of your current one so you will have to manually cancel if you don't want to renew another 3 months for $19.99. Check my edit in the original post for more details.

i know that's what i said, pretty sure Thats what the other guy was asking t oo. Otherwise me saying to cancel it mid February would make no sense. Im signed up too. Of course its a renewal and not paying for the 3 months you've already used

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q