NZXT S340 Case Fans cant be used as intake fans?[Solved]

iNoa97

Ok so my NZXT S340 came yesterday and when i started to assemble my parts and my 120 mm h60 radiator didnt have a radiator mount on the right side mounts so i just decided to put it on one of the mounts on the left, and there was already an export fan there so i just decided to move it and put it as an import fan on the right. So on the right there are 2 120mm fan mounts there, and it's at the front of the case and i want it to be bringing in air through my case, so on their stock fans(NZXT RF-FN122) the little sticker with the NZXT logo is the way the air is being blowed, so i flipped it so the nzxt logo was facing inside the case, and when i went to screw it in, it felt like i was screwing it in not vertically downward, so I tried multiple times to put it in straight and it felt extremely tight before the screw was even 1/4 the way in. So either im just doing it wrong, or they cant be used as intake fans. And i cant put it on the outside of the case because there is a bezille in front of it.

If they actually turn out to not be able to put in as intake fans, can someone link me to some good case fans around $5-15

Thanks!

EDIT:

Here are the fan mounts for the NZXT S340

http://www.overclock.net/content/type/61/id/2386285/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

They can't. 

I managed to muscle mine into the screw holes with great force, but it's probably not reccomended. 

Here are some decent ones

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF2E16703&cm_re=cryorig-_-9SIA4UF2E16703-_-Product

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Your usage of left and right in place of front and back is making my brain hurt.

That said it's odd that NZXT would install the front fans as exhaust. Though as was said above, your difficulty is threading the fans yourself. Take them out and try to put the screws in without involving the case. Or go buy some screws and nuts from your local hardware store.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

threading case fans is hard

try putting the screw in first outside the case (make sure its mostly straight, doesnt need to be perfect)

then remove the screw, put the fan in the case, and try screwing it in again

yes it can be used as intake

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

threading case fans is hard

try putting the screw in first outside the case (make sure its mostly straight, doesnt need to be perfect)

then remove the screw, put the fan in the case, and try screwing it in again

yes it can be used as intake

Tried using the screw and a drill and made its own thread and when i screwed it into the spot it seemed to work.

Thanks for the help!

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)