Temp from Radiator vs GPU Blower Exhaust/CPU Air Cooling

I have an EVGA Titan X SC and the heat that gets put out the back via the stock blower fan is significant in my opinion.  I am looking at installing the EVGA Hybrid Cooler and am wondering how much heat comes off the radiator?  Is it the same, less, or more than what's experienced from the fan exhaust as it is now? 

Same general question for CPU air vs AIO radiator cooling.  How much of a difference is there with the amount of heat coming off something like a Hyper Evo 212 air cooling setup vs an H110i radiator? 

For simplicity they should be equal. In reality probably not - how much difference is nothing to concerned about, as the more complex and open you make system there is more potential for loss. So some of the heat may be "released" before it is dispersed by the radiator itself. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I have an EVGA Titan X SC and the heat that gets put out the back via the stock blower fan is significant in my opinion.  I am looking at installing the EVGA Hybrid Cooler and am wondering how much heat comes off the radiator?  Is it the same, less, or more than what's experienced from the fan exhaust as it is now? 

Same general question for CPU air vs AIO radiator cooling.  How much of a difference is there with the amount of heat coming off something like a Hyper Evo 212 air cooling setup vs an H110i radiator? 

a "cooler" moves heat from one place to another, that's all... fans then move air over the coolers surface, heat is moved from the warmer "cooler" into the cooler air. This warms the cool air and cools the warm cooler... got it? 

with a hybrid kit - all that heat you feel coming out the back of the card is instead, split between the blower and a radiator. some of it will come out the back of the card and most of it will come out of the radiator - the amount of heat will be the same

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.