Which fans should I pick up for the Define S?

DimitriBrut

So I'll be picking up a Fractal Design Define S soon and I'm trying to pick out some fans. I think I've settled with the Venturi's, but I'm open to other suggestions. I plan on putting three intake fans in the front, one intake on the bottom, an exhaust in the back, and two exhaust fans on the top. Should the front intake fans be static pressure fans to get through the sound dampening? Should I make them all SP fans? Should some be air flow fans? Heck... I've never really messed with fans. I usually just pick up parts and plug everything in using the case's stock fans. Should I pick up 120mm fans or 140mm fans?

I'd also like to have a little more control over the speeds. Is there a good fan controller/software out there I should be using to hook them all up and keep them quiet/efficient? 

Thanks in advance guys.

Just get 1 fan.... lol personally id get ek vardar or noctuas.

How's the noise on the EK Vardars? I have great respect for Noctua, but they're ugly as sin. Even the black ones with the brown tabs

How's the noise on the EK Vardars? I have great respect for Noctua, but they're ugly as sin. Even the black ones with the brown tabs

When I was scouring the internet to figure out what fans to use for my build, I found that some people were unimpressed with the Vardars saying they were too loud. I went with the Fractal Design Venturi fans for mine. Honestly I haven't even used them yet because i'm in the process of liquid cooling, but people seemed to be more consistently happy with the noise (or lack of) of the Venturis.

MY BUILD LOG

Instagram: @enz0man

I also just picked up a Define S case.  Planning on going with Noctuas, I got the no-window version, so they could be pink for all I care, as long as they keep my system cool.

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti 11GB RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850W 80+ Gold Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 / Samsung 860 Evo 2TB 2.5" CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro Case: Lian Li Lancool One

When I was scouring the internet to figure out what fans to use for my build, I found that some people were unimpressed with the Vardars saying they were too loud. I went with the Fractal Design Venturi fans for mine. Honestly I haven't even used them yet because i'm in the process of liquid cooling, but people seemed to be more consistently happy with the noise (or lack of) of the Venturis.

I'll probably go that route as well. I need a bit more white in my build though... Maybe I'll integrate it a bit more when I switch to water cooling.

I also just picked up a Define S case.  Planning on going with Noctuas, I got the no-window version, so they could be pink for all I care, as long as they keep my system cool.

I'm far to vain for that... Sadly