Bizzare Blue Snowball Windows 10 issue

MJBYTTV

Alright, so for those who don't know, the Blue Snowball is a Plug and Play microphone. On my old PC, it worked perfectly fine on Windows 10.

I play rocket league and Skype.

Whenever I plug-in or press any of the buttons on the PS4 controller, the Mic stops working.

Any clues?

Thanks

usb chipset drivers?

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

usb chipset drivers?

I was thinking this was a possibility, but just installed them again, and yet again, issue persists.

Further testing:

If a USB device is plugged in to any port, the Microphone stops working for perhaps around 1 minute or so, then becomes functional.

Launching Rocket League also stops the Microphone from working.

Not that this will help you but I had sort of a similar issue with my PS3 a while back. Every time I put my iPhone 4 in its charging dock, my PS3 would turn on. The phone had bluetooth off but it still happened. No idea why, never solved it. I unplugged the PS3 and it has been on since. So, yeah...

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

I often have a problem with my Snowball when I play any steam game. Steam seems to disagree with it, so every time I launch one of the many unhappy steam games, I have to go to Control Panel > Sound > Recording > Snowball Properties > Levels and then Mute and Unmute and it usually fixes the problem. Not sure if it will work the same way for you, but good luck!