Graphics keeps crashing? No video only sound

Raz Ghost

I desperately need help, I have been having problems with my graphics card ever since I got it in may. The card in question is a ASUS GTX 780ti directCU II that has been water cooled and never goes above 50'c.

So here's the problem, back in june when I still had windows 7 my pc would bsod only when I used a certain car in a certain game, anything else it was fine (I knew it was the gpu because the logs point the cause to be the graphics driver). At the time I tried everything, underclocking, reformat OS drive, bigger PSU, different drivers and none of it worked so I just avoided the car that caused the problem.

Now 6 months down the line and since upgrading to windows 10 I have a new problem 20-30 minutes into a game the screen goes blank, I can still here the audio and the controller works but after a few seconds the controller stops, alt-tab doesn't do anything and the only thing that gets a response out of the computer is mashing ctrl+alt+del but it doesn't do anything but produce a sound. All I can do is press the reset button. Once the PC is on again I look at the event viewer and I used to see the warning "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." but it did not look like it had recovered properly because I wasn't getting any video. Now the last 2 times it did it the warning isn't in the event viewer and no error can be found in the event view prior to me resetting the system.

Here are my specs:

i7 4770K @3.4Ghz

Asus 780ti directcu II

16GB DDR3 ripsawz

Asus Z87-plus mobo

Corsair M600 PSU

Crucial M4 256GB ssd

2 HHD's

Windows 10 64-bit

CPU and GPU water cooled

Just ask for any additional details and I'll provide them as quick as I can.

Faulty Card? I'm not sure but it could be

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

It is a possibility, it has a water block on it now though which I think has voided the warranty. Anyone have experience with water blocks and RMA's