Corsair h100 front mounted and ram compatiblity

So does anyone know If ill have ram compatibility issues if I mount an h100 in the front of the define r5? I found lot's of different pictures of corsair AIO's in define r5/4's, but they seem to differ allot. I called corsair customer service and they said they don't know the length of the older ones. I'm mounting it at the front to leave the moduvents closed for silence and less dust. The reason I really want to go with higher profile ram is because it's pretty much the only good looking ddr4 white ram there is.. Anyway my build will be as follows.

Define r5 white windowed

i7 6700k

Asus Z170-A

H100 reused. I would upgrade it to a 100i gtx, but I don't have the money right now.

Geil super luce 3000MHz ddr4 ram

Resuing 850 pro SSD

1 NB eloop B14-2 as exhaust and 2 NB eloop B12-PS as intakes on the h100

Corsair rm1000x for the fan being over 90% of the time

Waiting for the next GPU's so I can save some moneys

Pictures of Corsair AIO in define r5/4/S

Pic 1 h100 in an r4

Pic 2 h100i in an r5

Pic 3 h100i in an r5

Pic 4 gtx in an r4

Pic 5 h110 in an r5

Pic 6 h100 in an r4

Pic 7 h105 in an r5

Pic 8 h105 in an S

Pic 9 h100i in an r4

Logan from tech syndicate's build seemed to have more than enough room with an h110i GT Link

Getting an h110i GT could be possible in the future, but I could then just get a 240 EK predator instead. Also, 120mm NB eloops are rated at lower DB/A level then the 140mm variant. Though maybe you can just have them at a lower rpm on an h110i GT

Maybe I'm thinking into all this too much, but whatever :P

Well, the placement of the CPU varies a bit. So what works for some, might not for others...

If I were you, I'd get a piece of string and measure it to the same length with the tubes and use that to get an idea if it'll reach.

Well, the placement of the CPU varies a bit. So what works for some, might not for others...

If I were you, I'd get a piece of string and measure it to the same length with the tubes and use that to get an idea if it'll reach.

Yeah. I ordered the case on its own last night. The only annoying thing is the site I'm buying from www.mindfactory.de changes their prices all the time it seems. So I wanted to order sooner, rather than later. 

Yeah. I ordered the case on its own last night. The only annoying thing is the site I'm buying from www.mindfactory.de changes their prices all the time it seems. So I wanted to order sooner, rather than later. 

The worst are the sites that use cookies to keep tabs on what products you view and bum up the price on the ones you go back to several times. :D It used to be for stuff like plane tickets and hotelrooms only but I've seen it happen in electronic retailers too now.