Schoolgirl found hanging from tree after suffering from 'rare allergic reaction to WiFi'

Gajender Yadav

A teenage schoolgirl was found hanging from a tree after she began suffering from an allergic reaction to WiFi, an inquest has heard.

Tragic Jenny Fry was left with crippling headaches, tiredness and bladder problems brought on by electro-hypersensitivity (EHS).

An inquest into her death heard how the 15-year-old's mum Debra said her symptoms were caused because she was allergic to wireless internet connections at her school.

Jenny's body was found hanging from a tree at Brooke Woods, near her home in Chadlington, Oxon., at 4.20pm on June 11.

Earlier in the day she had texted a friend telling her she was not going to school that day.

For more info http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolgirl-found-hanging-tree-after-6926586

Very weird..

But my condolences to the family, this still sucks for them :(

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My condolences.

However I do not believe that wifi was the cause of her health issues.

Based on my basic physics knowledge and from what i have studied and worked on in communications engineering I find it hard to believe. Open to being proven wrong if anybody knows of any contrary data...

Very sad but I call bullshit.... If she was allergic to WiFi then she would have many an issue with natural background EMS from space.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Very sad but I call bullshit.... If she was allergic to WiFi then she would have many an issue with natural background EMS from space.

how about tinfoil-hats?

suffering from EHS sounds horrible...

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Typical Mirror shit, posting opinion as fact.

She was never officially diagnosed, never even saw a doctor. Sounds like something else was going on, maybe she was being bullied or did something stupid which she thought was gonna come out.

Either way it's only her mother's word on the Wi-Fi sensitivity which makes zero sense as it's literally impossible to go anywhere and not be in range of some kind of wireless technology, BT Open Zone covers over 90% of the country now. Does she honestly believe there's certain classrooms that are not covered by the schools WiFi network? Maybe she was escaping from someone and not something.

Still tragic though.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Yeah, rare reaction. And I'm allergic to space. -_-

It must be tragic for the family but this is just bullshit. You might as well as be dead because of background radiation, and EMS (electro-magnetic spectrum.) That shits everywhere.

Brah, do you even Java?

Am I the only one who was going to make a 'high' joke after looking at the time of death...?

I'm a terrible person.

Please don't kill me.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

This can't be due solely due to the EHS, there has to be another factor. Nobody kills themselves over an allergy, and it's not even technically an allergy, it's a sensitivity. 

Also, quote from source:

She said: "Jenny was getting ill and so was I. I did some research and found how dangerous WiFi could be so I had it taken out of the house

"She would not see a doctor but was seeing a counsellor at school who was helping her."

Because everyone who has access to google is a medical expert. The EHS was never medically validated - absolutely zero doctors involved. There has to be another factor, and I think the parents are just unwilling to accept that. 

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

There's no real evidence "electro-hypersensitivity" is a thing. After reading the article it seems it's just parents (understandably) clutching at straws.

"On June 11th" how old is this article? Also seems really far fetched.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

how about tinfoil-hats?

suffering from EHS sounds horrible...

Contrary to belief Tinfoil hats focus waves so  "dem government mindcontrol rays".  :P

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Typical Mirror shit, posting opinion as fact.

She was never officially diagnosed, never even saw a doctor. Sounds like something else was going on, maybe she was being bullied or did something stupid which she thought was gonna come out.

She was never officially diagnosed because there is no official diagnosis, because EHS doesn't exist.

I mean, maybe it could, someday, maybe? It's speculation at this point. There are no scientific or medical studies showing EHS is anything other than psychological fear of technology.

Terrible article.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

"On June 11th" how old is this article? Also seems really far fetched.

The article itself is new.

It's in the Mirror though, a crappy tabloid newspaper in the UK. Which is utter trash and will print any old shit.

It's in the Mirror though, a crappy tabloid newspaper in the UK. Which is utter trash and will print any old shit.

Oh it's one of those randy news sites and makes old articles? Strange

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Yep, the only worse paper is The Sun.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

"Something about video games and Muslims" - The Sun

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Tragic case indeed. however if they had taken her to a shrink or a neurologist, they would have found the real cause.

EHS is bullshit. There is no measurable biological or physiological proof of EMR actually affecting humans.

I mean, maybe it could, someday, maybe? It's speculation at this point. There are no scientific or medical studies showing EHS is anything other than psychological fear of technology.

Oh it absolutely could theoretically. Go climb a tower and stand right in front of a terrestrial microwave point-to-point communications link for extended periods and you are going to get cancer from the radiation eventually.

But things like that use high transmission power compared to your typical wifi access point. And if we assume the radiation disperses uniformly over space then the amount of radiation actually hitting people is exponentially lower because of the inverse square law. Basically as you move away from the radiation source (even a few inches) the amount of radiation actually hitting you becomes exponentially lower. So even if people want to worry about this they should then be more concerned about mobile phones than about wifi zones.

I'm allergic to medical bullshit based on fear mongering and no actual medial diagnostics. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Don't really believe WiFi caused it, but sad nonetheless.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|