Help me decide with my Motherboard

Hey Guys. I've already decided my budget gaming build(excluding chassis, psu,hdd). And i'm down into deciding which motherboard to choose.(PCIE VERSION MAKES ME CONFUSE)

Here's my plan:

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258(planning to overclock it)

RAM: Hyperx Fury 1x4gb ddr3

GPU: Powercolor Turboduo r7 265 oc 2gb 256-bit

Now for the MOBO:

My current choice is. Asus B85M-G because it has a PCIE 3.0.

Now i want to save more. That's why i find another mobo

MSI H81M-P33. it has PCIE 2.0

Now the question is.

The GPU i chose has a pcie 3.0. DOES IT MATTER IF I CHOSE MSI H81M-P33 WHICH HAS A PCIE 2.0? 

TAKE NOTE THAT I DON'T WANT ANY DECREASE OF PERFORMANCE. I JUST WANT TO SAVE EXTRA CASH.

I ALSO WANT A RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING MY BUILD. IM PLANNING TO PLAY, NBA 2K16, GTAV, FALLOUT4. CAN I PLAY SMOOTHLY?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

Those are some terrible hardware choices. None of the games mentioned above will run. Change your hardware ASAP

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Seriously? what makes it terrible? i've seen a lot of benchmarks using g3258. what's suppose to be the problem?

1) Stop using caps lock.

2) get a z97 if you want to overclock

3) PCI-e 2.0 vs 3.0 makes no difference for the current gpus out there, even the 980Ti.

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

Seriously? what makes it terrible? i've seen a lot of benchmarks using g3258. what's suppose to be the problem?

the above mentioned games refuse to run on a dual core cpu... and get a better gpu, games are unplayable on a r7 265

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

1) Stop using caps lock.

2) get a z97 if you want to overclock

3) PCI-e 2.0 vs 3.0 makes no difference for the current gpus out there, even the 980Ti.

Sorry for the caps lock. 

i can't afford z97 board right now. I have watch a video of linus that says that asus b85m-g can overclock g3258.

So about the pci-e, you're saying that i can choose msi h81m-p33 instead of choosing that asus b85m-g and there will be no decrease of performance in the gpu?

Yup it's an exception, though cheaper boards don't have good vrm solutions for overclocking; do it at your own risk. On PCI-e slots: 

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Impact-of-PCI-E-Speed-on-Gaming-Performance-518/

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

If you want a good mobo, to last you a long time, get Gigabyte.

i5 and a 270/X will be able to play GTAV smoothly on medium 1080p.

i3 and a r7 isn't going to run anything in near future(2-3 years).

Another option is to get a nice, stable platform(Z170, 8GB ram, big case and a good PSU, maybe a skylake i3, the 6320 is at 3.9GHz, with Z170 mobo you could cross the 4GHz barrier, and maybe run 2-3 months on iGPU, then get something like a 960/970) now and just upgrade a bit after a few years(skylake refresh/ kaby lake i5 and a pascal GPU).