Gpu Underclocked

frippe44

Pc specs

i5 4690k 3,5ghz

970 not overclocked

600W FSP powersupply

So the problem im having is that when I play for example Leauge of Legends my fps drops really low! So I started up Msi afterburner and saw my card running at about 200mhz and I cant change this. I have tried reinstalling drivers. Anyone know anything about this?

typical nvidia problems i use to have it. Reinstalling gpu driver is the only way or installing the older version of driver might help too.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I see two options here:

1. Your GPU is overheating and that's the reason it's thortteling. Are you monitoring your temps?
  2. Change the programm preferences in the nvidia control panel from "Adaptive" to "Max. Performance"

I see two options here:

1. Your GPU is overheating and that's the reason it's thortteling. Are you monitoring your temps?
  2. Change the programm preferences in the nvidia control panel from "Adaptive" to "Max. Performance"

The gpu is at 30 degerees