Singularity Computers goes through dark times

Singularity computers is another youtuber, he specializes in custom watercooling loops, and does a great job of teaching how to watercool.

Three days ago he released this video:

If you're short on time and can't watch, here is the TL;DW: (too long; didnt watch)

-Daniel started SingularityComputers workshop to make builds faster and get more video content (because he has 100k subs now)

-had to train people who had no idea about PC, so he had little time to make videos, and still did almost all the work himself

-his son got sick, and had to be brought to a hospital outside his area

-Daniel flew to go see his son, leaving the workshop to run on its own

-When he got back, stuff had fallen apart

-He lost almost everything, drugs were involved, and some of the people who were working for him threatened his life (Daniel is in his 20s, the people working for him were much older)

-he is now going back to independent work and video making, and closing the workshop

-stuff he can't manufacture himself will be outsourced instead (like machining, anodizing, etc.)

I thought people here should also know what happened, because he wants his subscribers to be informed about what's going on.

I wish him luck and hopefully he can recover from this without problems.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wow, how unlucky can one guy get? Sorry to hear that. 

Hadn't heard of his channel, but singularity I have heard of. Must go have a look. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

That's turrible.

Yes I meant to spell it like that. Deal with it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

That sucks. He has had many tough times. I really hope things pull through for him.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

He's a nice guy, built me a PSU shroud. Though didn't seem to have the most efficient business operation that's for sure.

This sucks, I always enjoyed his videos and his builds are amazing.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Can I go help him out, I know he lives in Australia and if hes willing to train me ill work for free and help him out :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

i wish i lived nearby and he hire me instead i love that shit 

your profile pic. it melts my brain

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

HA.
I love how 'inbred' the YT tech community is, everything happening to one is reported on all the others, it's so great \o/

Hope Daniel's made the right choice from himself going alone again, but I'm sure we'll all enjoy whatever he churns out, even if the art isn't always to our tastes :D

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

Wow, I feel sorry for him. Hope he continues strong. 

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P