390 Not at 100% Usage all the time.

Syndaz

The highest graphical game I have is Skyrim. I have some light mods to push the 390 a bit more and I fixed an issue where it was not at 60+% GPU usage because it was on balanced and not high performance. The 390 is at 100% and can dip down to 70 or even 30 so is this normal since this is a slightly older game? My PSU isn't the best and I'm planning to upgrade it. (It's a EVGA 600w 80+ no metal rating).

10850k @5.0GHZ | Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 | ASUS Prime Z490-A | EVGA 2080 TI XC Ultra Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB @3200 MHZ | Corsair Air 540 | CoolerMaster MM720 | Artisan Zero Soft | Tofu65 w/ Tealios V2

Yea that's normal. If you come into an area where there's no need to render a trillion particles your GPU will not be in use for the full 100%. 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Skyrim is not a very graphics intensive games, thus it is more CPU based. What CPU do you have?

YOu can install a whole bunch of graphics mods if you want it to 100% use your GPU (if no CPU bottleneck of course)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

pretty normal not all scene in youe games required 100% usage all the time.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3